Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the recognized Middleweight Champion fighting contender level opposition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the recognized Middleweight Champion fighting contender level opposition?

First Marco Antonio Rubio and now Sergio Mora? Really? Come on, will this crap be on Arum's ****ty PPV too? OK Kelly, we understand that you got beat the hell up by B-Hop, but you're still the recognized Middleweight Champion of the world. And before the B-Hop fight, in which the Middleweight Championship was not at stake, he fought Gary Lockett! Come on man, the fans deserve better than this.

Yeah, thats kind of gay. He's undefeated though right?

Comment

Wasn't Lockett a mandatory?

Comment

Low risk, pretty good money. Arum seems pretty hesitant to match him up with anyone dangerous.

And Lockett was a mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Slater P Persin View Post
          Yeah, thats kind of gay. He's undefeated though right?
          Who's undefeated? Mora just got slapped around like a bitch by Vernon Forest. That **** was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Wasn't Lockett a mandatory?
            Lockett and Rubio both were mandatories.

Comment

Lockett and Rubio were both mandatories, but this Mora fight can't be excused.

Comment

Think of it this way, we might finally get the chance to see Mora get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
                  Lockett and Rubio were both mandatories, but this Mora fight can't be excused.
                  I am pretty disappointed as a big Pavlik fan myself. I would have loved to see him fight sturm,aa,or pwill.

Comment

mandatories hmm. well that **** sucks and it's gonna continue to suck if it keeps up like this. you mean to tell me that the WBO and WBC haven't elevated him to super champ status. if not, they (Pavlik's people) need to request it so he can fight some real competition.

Comment

Working...
                    X