No announcement yet.

First 5 Rounds?.......who Wins Them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 5 Rounds?.......who Wins Them?

Marg Wins The Battle Of The First 5 Rounds... That Doesn't Mean All 5... Though Its Possible..

It Means It Will Be 3-2 Or 4-1 For Marg By The 6th....

If Its 4-1 Then Cotto Loses This Fight Definitely.

But Hopefully He Wins So They Can Do The Mayweather... Cuz I Feel Like Marg Won't Be Able To Draw Mayweather Out Like Cotto... Margo Is Ignored.

I think 3-2 Margarito.

Margarito
    Margarito
    Cotto
    Margarito
    Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
      Marg Wins The Battle Of The First 5 Rounds... That Doesn't Mean All 5... Though Its Possible..

It Means It Will Be 3-2 Or 4-1 For Marg By The 6th....

If Its 4-1 Then Cotto Loses This Fight Definitely.

But Hopefully He Wins So They Can Do The Mayweather... Cuz I Feel Like Marg Won't Be Able To Draw Mayweather Out Like Cotto... Margo Is Ignored.
      Its going to be 3 rounds to 2 rounds im just not sure who...

i expect this to be REAL close for the first 3/4th's of the fight and then cotto to pull it out in the championship rounds...

Comment

Cotto
        Margarito
        Margarito
        Cotto
        Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by J_CON View Post
          Cotto
          Margarito
          Margarito
          Cotto
          Cotto
          hMMMM.... So you think cotto survives the first round of flurries from margo?

Or does margo try to box and losse the 1st? I see margo taking the 1st round.. almost definitely.

Explain to me how cotto wins one? boxing superbly? (no sacrscm in that question.. really asking)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Italian View Post
            Its going to be 3 rounds to 2 rounds im just not sure who...

i expect this to be REAL close for the first 3/4th's of the fight and then cotto to pull it out in the championship rounds...
            Do you see margo running out of gas in the late rounds?.......

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
              Do you see margo running out of gas in the late rounds?.......
              Well i've noticed that margarito has a bad habit of not getting inside (or going back outside) with his hands up or the use of a jab...

he simply WALKS IN...and WALKS OUT...

i expect cotto and his team to pick up on this and catch margarito coming in and tag him again going out.

if cotto not only boxes him for 12 rounds but uses this flaw of margarito against him then as the fight wears on (im not saying cotto will seriously hurt margarito to the chin) margarito will feel the effects of being caught so many times coming in and going out that he will not exactly tiring out but getting slow due to all the punches he's taken...

then cotto should really be able to avoid margarito's pressure and more comfortably box his way to a decision.

just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X