Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[real talk] adnre ward drops some real talk about TBE career and critisism in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [real talk] adnre ward drops some real talk about TBE career and critisism in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      my boy rey mysterio used to do that move wiht ease

Comment

WAR adnre!

Comment

Real talk.

Comment

People said it was going to be **** fight because 1. Berto isn't good enough/deserving 2. because Floyd fights in a very unexciting and spineless manner.........
            It ended turning out exactly like the 'haterz' predicted. Am I missing something?

Comment

preach!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The fight got bad press because it was a mismatch and sure to be boring.

Now the fight has happened and, wow, it turned out it was a mismatch and boring.

But next time we won't criticize him because he's TBE doe. Thanks for clarifying that Ward.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-13-2015, 11:48 PM.

Comment

im sorry but andre is biased for the obvious reason, just like hopkins is just like broner. Thats the truth.

I like unbiased boxing talk thats why some days I dont even visit NSB.

Comment

While I agree with most of what Andre said, I have to disagree about the fighters doing what they do solely to "entertain us". They're not doing this for "US". Especially when it comes to Floyd. They're doing what they do for that paycheck. Floyd could give 2 ****s about giving the paying fans their money's worth. I know so because he's said so himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X