No announcement yet.

Was Mosley-Mora a robbery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Mosley-Mora a robbery?

After the the decision was read (a draw) Jim Lampley kept saying Shane Mosley won. Lampley called the decision an injustice.

What did you think about the verdict?

Shane Mosley vs. Sergio Mora 18.09... by begemotya85
    Yes.
    68.42%
    No.
    31.58%

Shane Mosley vs. Sergio Mora 18.09... by begemotya85

Comment

Mosley looked as bad as he did in the Floyd fight, that margarito juice bag win was a flash in the pan. He's been washed up for years and showed it in the mora fight. Moras a tricky guy, I had no issue with the draw.

Comment

Not only it was a robbery to Shane but also to my bank account. One of the worst ppv ever. Actually I saw this in a movie theater

Comment

I thought a draw was fine. I was at this card live. The main event sucked, but overall it was a pretty good card. Canelo vs. Baldomir, Ortiz vs. Harris, and Ponce De Leon vs. Escalante all ended in sick knockouts. Frankie Gomez and Keith Thurman were on the card too.

Comment

I have no idea, because I fell asleep during the main event.

And I will never, EVER try to sit through it again.

The fans got ****in' robbed, that's for sure.

Comment

I almost fell asleep watching it but I remember thinking Mosley clearly won

Comment

I voted no, it was a draw imo. What turned everyone off was Mora literally running but thats only a segement of what took place it was a drawish fight.

Comment

I thought Mosley won easily. Mosley didn't fight that well but at least he came to fight. Mora mostly ran and clinched. Without Mosley there would have been no fight at all.

Comment

Mosley didn't really accomplish anything in that terrible fight and I don't think he was robbed.

Comment

Working...
                    X