No announcement yet.

If WARD isnt number 2 p4p then who is in your eyes, explain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If WARD isnt number 2 p4p then who is in your eyes, explain

I have him number two, I cant penalize him because of legal issues and politics

He is a lineal champion, beat the best competition in his weight class and is undefeated.

He has an understanding of his craft that is only rivaled by atg mayweather and hopkins...IMO rigondeaux isnt as good as they are in rough fights and on the inside

Until he loses or goes over a year without fighting he is the 2nd best fight in the world p4p imo

There is a strong case he could be number 1. The inactivity is not helping his cause, though.

Comment

Not active enough for me to be number 2. But the skills are there

Comment

Activity is a funny thing. I agree that he needs to be more active, but he is also as accomplished and skilled as any active fighter. It depends on how much one wishes to penalize him for not fighting in the past 23 years.

Comment

He's still #2. When you find someone who can beat him let me know and we'll talk.

Yeah everyone saying he needs to fight at light-heavy, Yada Yada.

Well, he's not a light-heavy weight. Why don't they come down to 168-170 and get that ass lit up like Dawson did.

Why don't they ask Froch, Kessler, Abraham, Taylor, etc who their toughest fight was stylistically.

The man is a master craftsman.

Comment

Whoever has that coward at number 2 truthfully does not know anything about boxing. That ***** is the definition of a fraud and a ducker. Stay ducking Andrea, stay suing. ***** ****** ass *****.

Comment

See below.....

Comment

Who cares what you have him as? Of course activity counts and there a other accomplished fighters that are active and should take his spot.

Comment

Working...
                X