No announcement yet.

The Vacation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    I got Australia and New Zealand high on my list but probably next year.

Vegas is a must, man.

Bring lots of cash and you'll have the time of your life.
    Sound mate just looking for a new job the now .

Comment

I got Australia and New Zealand high on my list but probably next year.

Vegas is a must, man.

Bring lots of cash and you'll have the time of your life.
      I have family in New Zealand that I've never seen or talked to. Would love to go out there and visit them though.

Vegas, I've been to too many times. Getting tired of it, honestly. But I'll be there this Fri-Mon during EDC weekend. It's gonna be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        visit fam for a quick minute...then went to my girl's side of the country for a day or two...it was raining like crazy but that **** was still fun

i'm booking again for december-jan...gonna try to stay close to 3 weeks this time

i am so hating being at work right now...i'm lookin at pic from the trip and man, i think i ate fried chicken every other day
        Me too man, I think all they got in Hawaii is Spam and fried chicken. No complaints tho, **** was bomb as hell.

My bro got married at this beach resort and we saw Reggie Miller eating breakfast watching the wedding. He was turning down autographs and pics from tourists so I didn't even bother going up to him.

Still waiting on my boys to plan a trip to PI, but everyone right now is either getting married or having babies so no one is trying to travel right now. Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          I have family in New Zealand that I've never seen or talked to. Would love to go out there and visit them though.

Vegas, I've been to too many times. Getting tired of it, honestly. But I'll be there this Fri-Mon during EDC weekend. It's gonna be crazy.
          That's right, you going for a bachelor party or something right?

Comment

That's right, you going for a bachelor party or something right?
            Yeah, I'll be there for a Bach. Wish I could get into EDC, though. That ****'s going to be packed as hell.

Comment

Me too man, I think all they got in Hawaii is Spam and fried chicken. No complaints tho, **** was bomb as hell.

My bro got married at this beach resort and we saw Reggie Miller eating breakfast watching the wedding. He was turning down autographs and pics from tourists so I didn't even bother going up to him.

Still waiting on my boys to plan a trip to PI, but everyone right now is either getting married or having babies so no one is trying to travel right now. Damn!

it's gotta be tough for basketball players to blend in and keep from being noticed. miller's got to be six and a half feet all, with an 84" reach. lennox lewis had an 84 inch reach....

not approaching him was the right thing to do. if it were a boxer you'd have to go over there and ask if your son can hit him with a left hook to the liver. they love that limelight.

Comment

I've been all over Europe and the Caribbean, as well as the US but never the western half

I was planning on going to Hawaii in August but my girls dad won't let her go cuz he thinks she's still a virgin and will lose her virginity and get pregnant on the trip. I've been with her for 2.5 years

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  I've been all over Europe and the Caribbean, as well as the US but never the western half

I was planning on going to Hawaii in August but my girls dad won't let her go cuz he thinks she's still a virgin and will lose her virginity and get pregnant on the trip. I've been with her for 2.5 years
                  I keep forgetting how young you are RC.

Damn, that's messed up. As man, he should already no that 2.5 years is enough for any guy to get in them panties. Sounds like he's in denial.

As for Europe, I might save that for when I'm a little older. Definitely interested in going but right now I'm feelin all the tropical spots. Caribbean, Jamacia, PR, DR.

Comment

LOL i always thought Miller was down low gay by his mannerisms but he got fine blonde there with him. my boy parties in hawaii all the time he said he's always flossin hard at the clubs too

Comment

for me bro my tops vacation spots was: Miami, Hawaii, Cabo. Fine women in Miami and Hawaii and you can get laid easily if you got decent game cause the fine women also on vacay be down.

Cabo too got its party spots but I was more so in the beach vacation section not where all the bars were so it was more of a close the deal type of situation for me and the girl i brought there. i'd love to see the bars and nightlife of cabo one day tho

Comment

Working...
                      X