Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim just tweeted that Canelo-Ortiz will be announced tommorow for September 15!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Like my girl said, sounds great but wont count on it happening.

Big ups to the youngster though... Paul Williams, to Kirkland, to Ortiz... He definitely wants a challenge.
    yea, he deserves that much.

Comment

They shouldnt be overlooking Josesito, great fight though. Ortiz will have to knock out Canelo or else he gets robbed.

Comment

I'd pay $100 for this.

Just hope Lopez doesn't ruin it.

Comment

People called Canelo sppon fed.... lol he tried to fight with williams, kirkland, and now ortiz. RESPECT

Comment

ye like i said it probably doenst even matter if ortiz get brutaly ktfo against lopez, i think the fight goes ahead regardless if they are announcing it. man this is really as pick em fight though, im gonna have to make asolid choice closer to fight time, but right now im leaning towards canelo../..///....

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              People called Canelo sppon fed.... lol he tried to fight with williams, kirkland, and now ortiz. RESPECT
              guy deserves props no doubt, but i think its a gbp thing, look at ortiz, khan, mares, all there top guys fighting the best consistantly.

Comment

If this year has taught me anything about boxing, it's to never look forward to ANY fight until you hear the bell ring lol. My hopes have been raised too many times already, I've learned my lesson.

Comment

If ortizloses to Lopez, he wouldn't deserve it anyway.

Great fight!!! This, along with a good win over Rhodes (was Top 10 at 154 at the time) and a decent win over Cintron, is Canelo's first real test.

The winner of this fight takes a huge leap forward.

Comment

ye, they better make these guys train in some sort of protective bubble and sh.it. no way can this be cancelled due to an injury....

Comment

This is probably going to be as good if not better than Berto-Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X