Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your thoughts if pac vs JMM 3 goes the distance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    Anger?
    Disappointment?
    Happy it lasted?
    Why dissapointement or anger???

I don't get it

I prefer a back and forth 12 round WAR

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      It will just reaffirm what we should already know and that's that Floyd would school Pacquiao if they ever meet inside the ring. However if Marquez does make it difficult for Pacquiao, the fight vs Floyd will never happen.
      HAHAHA

In case you forgot Mayweather went the distance with Marquez.

And styles makes fights, just look at Ali, Foreman and Frazier

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        why do people keep down playing marquez??when has he ever been stopped?
        very good point...

just a well fought, very exciting match will do for me....

if it ends quickly, or ends up after 12 exciting rounds, let it be so...

Comment

As long as nothing weird or controversial happens and Pac wins, I'll be cool.

Comment

I am pretty sure Pac will win but the longer it goes, the more danger he is in. If JMM gets past the round 4, he is not going to be stopped, Manny has up until the 3rd round or so to "possibly" do it. JMM has never been stopped, and Manny has only hurt him bad once...and that was the time he also hit after he was already down. JMM rocked Manny somewhat twice before as well...so you never know. Manny's quick shots are what cause flash knockdowns, not from brute strength or one punch power. Manny does accumulated damage, remember the only real 1 punch KO Manny had was Hatton. I think this fight may be harder than people think, but if it goes the distance, no way JMM will be given a decision, because the world is still honeymooning with Manny lol. If Manny struggles hard or its back and forth and a real war, Manny needs to be removed from P4P #1 without a doubt, and Floyd takes the spot. Then on May 5th Floyd can just finish the job and take Manny out for good .

WAR Dinamita!

Comment

Whats this thread about? I mean at what point do you see Marquez being shot? Mayweather couldnt even stop Marquez and Manny hasnt stopped him in 24 rounds

Comment

if it goes to the cards and its close it will completely destroy the pac is a better fighter now lie. i mean its clear that hes slightly improved but he really has been guided since moving up to lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  if it goes to the cards and its close it will completely destroy the pac is a better fighter now lie. i mean its clear that hes slightly improved but he really has been guided since moving up to lightweight.
                  can't a guy just be a bad matchup for someone or have his number? Like Ali's Joe Frazier?

Comment

the same way when floyd who outweighed by jmm 4 pounds went the whole 12. jmm is one tough motherfuker and he is definitely in better shape right now.

Comment

I want and expect a war tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                      X