Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, it looks like we wont be having an NBA season... CP3 just tweeted this.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    I'm "for" having a season.

I'm "for" compromise.

I'm not "for" believing everything I read on twitter.

I'm not "for" picking a side between billionaires, and multi millionaires.

And, they're still a bunch of fucking whining babies.

So you for the owners getting they want as you get ur basketball lol
    you calling the players whining b*tches but you say nothing about the owners
    Sound like to me you didn't take no side on this one

Fu*k out of here with that sh*it lol

Comment

From what Ive heard.... which isnt too much. The players kind of had no leverage, the owners had a lot less to lose then the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        From what Ive heard.... which isnt too much. The players kind of had no leverage, the owners had a lot less to lose then the players.
        My step pops (not really my step pops I just say he is) is a limo driver and he is Tracy McGrady's driver when T Mac goes to the airports or meetings.

Well TMac was on a call with Derek Fisher while my step pops was driving, and he heard Derek Fisher say that the owners were arguing amongst themselves, and until they settle everything with each other, nothing will get done.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
          My step pops (not really my step pops I just say he is) is a limo driver and he is Tracy McGrady's driver when T Mac goes to the airports or meetings.

Well TMac was on a call with Derek Fisher while my step pops was driving, and he heard Derek Fisher say that the owners were arguing amongst themselves, and until they settle everything with each other, nothing will get done.
          ofcourse owners will argue with themselves..

just think about the big market owners like lakers, for sure they can give in for the players. but not all owners are like the lakers. they don't have the budget to compete with the likes of lakers. so they firmly believe that if they give way to the players wish, they would be left in the dust. the disparity would become larger and larger.

who wants to watch a game that from the start, the outcome was already concluded?

Comment

fuck basketball players. fuck CP3. Don't apologize when you don't mean that shit.

Owners offered 50/50. Players said no. Really? GTFO all the basketball players.
            Last edited by F l i c k e r; 10-21-2011, 12:03 AM.

Comment

true fu** the players they make more than they need.

Comment

I'm still in the denial stage.
                Tomorrow: Anger

Comment

**** is whack.

Both sides need to stop being ****in' stupid.

Comment

Hope they have fun losing half their fans. Bunch of idiots. Ultimately they are the only ones losing in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                      So you for the owners getting they want as you get ur basketball lol
                      you calling the players whining b*tches but you say nothing about the owners
                      Sound like to me you didn't take no side on this one

Fu*k out of here with that sh*it lol
                      "For the owners getting what they want.". Let me explain this to you..........

THEY'RE THE OWNERS. You work for the OWNER, not the other way around.

I called the players whining bitches, because they are acting like whining bitches.

The owners are being greedy ****s. Happy now, pumpkin?

"well.. well.. you said bad stuff about the players, so you GOTTA say bad stuff about the owners too.. you just GOTTA".

Dude, just shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                      X