No announcement yet.

El Sicario: The Autobiography of a Mexican Assassin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Sicario: The Autobiography of a Mexican Assassin

Hermanos... so, I decided to go to Borders in my town. Since Borders is closing, they have everything 70% off. So, i was strolling and came across this book.

I must say it's a must read. Even if you don't read. This dude tells his stories... from kidnapping, torturing (brutal), and corruption. I couldn't put it down. I just wanted to share this with you. Now, I'm obsessed with Narco/Cartel books. I learned some new things about who's calling the shots in Mexico. It pisses me off. Poor, innocent people die for nothing.

I will stop there..., but don't be phuckin' lazy... go out to your local Borders and pick this up. It's a good read.

There is so many good, hardworking, people in Mexico trying to help the poor and all, but for every good person there are 30 who are worse than the devil himself.

All I have to say is that, the bad ones come from specific parts of Mexico.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
        There is so many good, hardworking, people in Mexico trying to help the poor and all, but for every good person there are 30 who are worse than the devil himself.

All I have to say is that, the bad ones come from specific parts of Mexico.
        I agree.... I just hate it when Women and children are being raped and killed. There is no honor with these sick phucks.

Comment

Good thing I am not in a high authority position or else my solution would be to execute all these wrong doers. If they would have killed el chapo once they had him under arrest, he could have not escaped.

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
          I agree.... I just hate it when Women and children are being raped and killed. There is no honor with these sick phucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
            Good thing I am not in a high authority position or else my solution would be to execute all these wrong doers. If they would have killed el chapo once they had him under arrest, he could have not escaped.
            I wouldn't really call it an escape. More like they illegally let him out. There's a reason this dude is still out with his supposed wealth of 1.1 billion dollars (based on Forbes latest issue, which I think it's a lot more now). They know were he is, **** people in durango know where he lives the government just decides not to know. You guys think his money is under the mattress? His money is well kept in a banking institution, if they really wanted to bust his ass they would call to freeze his accounts to further investigate the nature of his income.

They don't care they have a different motive, this war was thrown into the innocent people because Calderon's dumbass wanted to legitimize his precidency after the electoral fraud. They want to label Mexico as a failed state to militarize the country and keep the people in check from revolting. There are some dark times in Mexico and imperialism is to blame.

Comment

If they had killed him on the spot, who would they let out? No one. I say we should be like the Chinese and be less tolerant with criminals. Shoot them all. Rapist, kidnappers, gangsters, anyone having ties with drugs just shoot them.

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
              I wouldn't really call it an escape. More like they illegally let him out. There's a reason this dude is still out with his supposed wealth of 1.1 billion dollars (based on Forbes latest issue, which I think it's a lot more now). They know were he is, **** people in durango know where he lives the government just decides not to know. You guys think his money is under the mattress? His money is well kept in a banking institution, if they really wanted to bust his ass they would call to freeze his accounts to further investigate the nature of his income.

They don't care they have a different motive, this war was thrown into the innocent people because Calderon's dumbass wanted to legitimize his precidency after the electoral fraud. They want to label Mexico as a failed state to militarize the country and keep the people in check from revolting. There are some dark times in Mexico and imperialism is to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                that's crazy!

Comment

The FBI and DEA along with High Ranking Mexican officials are all involved. No way will Mexico ever win the war on drugs. The honest ones who want to make a change get capped or blown up. No way will Mexico ever end this. Its reported that Mexico makes 30 billion to 50 bill year just on drugs. This books says a lot, man.

About Chapo Guzman... Its a joke how they can't catch him. Lol. Seriously, if they wanted this mf dead, he would be. This dude has Mexico by the balls. How is the Army gonna get him when they're protecting his ass?

Leyva-Beltran and La Barbie didn't have enough mula to hire high ranking members like Chapo does. That's why this mf is and will be on top... Until he stops paying these corrupted phucks. Man, I'm pissed. Gonna go smoke a blunt.

Comment

the one's I cant stand is them zetas...those mother****erz are some lowlife mother****ers...collateral damage is one thing but these cocksuckers actually target civlians..

if you youtube Pablo Escobar, this was another psychopath who would kill people indiscrimanately by setting off bombs in public places....

Comment

Working...
                    X