Collapse
No announcement yet.

titleboxing.com legit??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres nothing wrong with title stuff. You get what you pay for, and theres a long list of gloves good for training.

You probably wouldnt want to use any of the gloves on fight night though. I see title as a good training supply site. Im not sure where their Reyes gloves come from.

Comment

yeah title boxing is a great site, ive bought over $2,000 worth of stuff from them.

Comment

mAN! thanks alot guys. you guys helped out a lot. im gnna go buy myself some tirumph united thai silencer gloves from there now.

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
          bwolfe@titleboxing.com is his email

just let him know that you're from the boxing forums and he'll take care of you
          Thank you i appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by fry91 View Post
            mAN! thanks alot guys. you guys helped out a lot. im gnna go buy myself some tirumph united thai silencer gloves from there now.
            dont waste your time. they are sold out i think for another 6 months or so. thats the great thing with title, after you confirm and send them your money they see if the products you purchased are available

Comment

Title Boxing is definately legit. As with any business (online, especially) there will be some mistakes, however TITLE has always gone above and beyond to keep my business and to keep me happy.

Comment

I get all my stuff from Title. It's legit.

Comment

Originally posted by bullrush View Post
                  dont waste your time. They are sold out i think for another 6 months or so. Thats the great thing with title, after you confirm and send them your money they see if the products you purchased are available
                  if you call them, they'll let you know if they're available

same thing if you contact bret. He'll let you know what's up

Comment

Originally posted by jjones10591 View Post
                    thank you i appreciate it
                    no problem man

Comment

I contacted the rep a couple of weeks back and he said he no longer gives out the discount. Anyways, the Title website is legit and I highly recommend them. Remember though, you get what you pay for.

Comment

Working...
                      X