No announcement yet.

Abraham is grossly overrated on NSB!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    He is worldclass. In a weak division. But he is not a world beater. You cannot be when you only work for 30 sec. in a round.
    this is true.. and that could hurt him with somebody with the workrate of kelly

Comment

A quick look:

I see, but I'm guessin this is more of people talkin down on Pavlik and callin him overrated than overratin AA.

Comment

Just saying.

Abraham is a good fighter sure. But for real guys. All he has is a nice peek-a-boo defense and a big punch.

He's sloppy. Takes too many breaks. Has an egg for a body.

When he steps up to fight Pavlik, the conquerer of Jermain Taylor he will be outworked and outpointed for a pretty big decision loss.

So please be real. He hasn't proven anything.
        So true! I'm wondering if alot of these people heralding him as Pavlik's future conquerer have even seen him fight?

He looks easy as Hell to outpoint and i doubt he could land those knockout punches against an elite fighter, even Pavlik

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          So true! I'm wondering if alot of these people heralding him as Pavlik's future conquerer have even seen him fight?

He looks easy as Hell to outpoint and i doubt he could land those knockout punches against an elite fighter, even Pavlik
          Make no mistake. I love watching AA. He's such a phenomenal puncher.

I sense that a lot of posters have only seen the big kayos and the impressive destruction of Miranda who's held in to high regard as well.

I think Pavlik should outwork AA.

Comment

Make no mistake. I love watching AA. He's such a phenomenal puncher.

I sense that a lot of posters have only seen the big kayos and the impressive destruction of Miranda who's held in to high regard as well.

I think Pavlik should outwork AA.
            to be honest i find watching him fight boring the majority of the time, until the devastating KO that is

they replay his whole career at least once a week on eurosports and i always find myself watching it for some reason lol

Comment

no more overrated than Pavlik is. Id say they are about the same.....until they fight.

Comment

Just saying.

Abraham is a good fighter sure. But for real guys. All he has is a nice peek-a-boo defense and a big punch.

He's sloppy. Takes too many breaks. Has an egg for a body.

When he steps up to fight Pavlik, the conquerer of Jermain Taylor he will be outworked and outpointed for a pretty big decision loss.

So please be real. He hasn't proven anything.
                i agree completly with this post ... if its a decision i favor kelly if its by stoppage i pick AA.

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
                  i agree completly with this post ... if its a decision i favor kelly if its by stoppage i pick AA.
                  Good way to look at it

Comment

Originally posted by sickwitit View Post
                    no more overrated than Pavlik is. Id say they are about the same.....until they fight.
                    He's way more overrated than Pavlik is (on here)

say what you like about Kelly but he beat Jermain Taylor twice (which prove his elite status alone) and ruined Edison Miranda

Comment

Someone said on here the other day that Abraham would beat Kessler.

I'm not even sure he could win a round.

I remember that fight against that Ayala bloke, I think I had that really close, up until the moment Abraham nearly killed him.

Comment

Working...
                      X