Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nacho should have thrown the towel in? No shame in that right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
    Yes sir,

Getting KO'd is actually a good defense mechanism for the body, in a sense. Taking a sustained series of punches is more damaging.
    Thats the whole point. Stand behind your fighter but dont forget about the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Cougar View Post
      Agreed how many people get this one wrong one sided fight does not automatically mean beatdown LOL!,

Winky v.s Tito was not a beatdown

Leonard v.s Duran 2 was a one sided beatdown.
      I like your lil examples but neither of these fights can compare. These were solid shots. Not that pitty pat Leonard Duran. There are situations where one side and ass whoopin meet and they got aquainted last night.

Comment

2 or 3 clean shots a round is not a beatdown. juan diaz beat up marquez in the first 2 rounds more than the whole mayweather fight. and i think marquez landed a jab on mayweather once so he was in the fight!. roger almost waved the towel i swear

Comment

All I can say is that Floyd looked so much bigger than Marquez, it just wasn't right.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            Nacho didnt know what to tell JMM. He went off of his own pride. Ko or not it does more damage to tak that for 12 rounds. Heel I was happy when FLoyd let up on him. I just think the corner allowed him to get flat out embarassed. If your corner cant help you and you cant help yourself ask God. When that cant help throw in the towel. Its healthier.
            the fight could've been stopped after the 6th... jmm didn't win any rounds and he doesn't have the power to get the miracle KO

Comment

I like your lil examples but neither of these fights can compare. These were solid shots. Not that pitty pat Leonard Duran. There are situations where one side and ass whoopin meet and they got aquainted last night.
              "lil examples" lol, I wasnt comparing anything to last nights fight, I was responding in agreement to someone elses comment that a one sided fight does not automatically mean beatdown, I made two different refrences to prove that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Cougar View Post
                "lil examples" lol, I wasnt comparing anything to last nights fight, I was responding in agreement to someone elses comment that a one sided fight does not automatically mean beatdown, I made two different refrences to prove that.
                Yeah but that person he was talkin about was me so I assumed you agreed that it wasnt an ass whippin. Country, Valdosta,Ga ass whippin.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  2 or 3 clean shots a round is not a beatdown. juan diaz beat up marquez in the first 2 rounds more than the whole mayweather fight. and i think marquez landed a jab on mayweather once so he was in the fight!. roger almost waved the towel i swear
                  I take it you were drunk during the fight. HAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

I remember saying stop the fight in the 10th or 11th. No great fighter should have to go through that. It was hard to watch towards the end, how can your heart not go out to marquez for busting his ass. In a fight he had no chance to win, why risk serious injury? He was being tagged at will. I understand the whole mexican heart thing, but there's a fine line between heart and protecting your fighter. If Nacho did throw in the towel, no one would have questioned marquez' heart.

Comment

Yeah but that person he was talkin about was me so I assumed you agreed that it wasnt an ass whippin. Country, Valdosta,Ga ass whippin.
                      Oh I get you now, I see we were on different topics.
                      Last edited by Fighting Cougar; 09-21-2009, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X