No announcement yet.

Boxing's all-time ten biggest ****S?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I used to think Joan Guzman was bad, back in the day. I was a big fan of his - a Guzfan - but he dicked around a lot, didn't he?

But fuck me.... this **** Canelo. He makes Riddick Bowe look brave. He makes Bermain "Fat ****" Stiverne look like Rocky Balbao. (Seriously, I might contact him on Twitter and say "you owe me £5, you fat ****.")

But I digress. What the **** is it with this unMexican Mexican? Alvarez is so against the Mexican stereotype that I bet he doesn't even eat beans with tequila..... **** probably even has a wash more than once a year, that's how out of type he is.

The middleweight division has seen some low points over the last few years, where we got to witness the "mad skillz" of Borehard Slopkins and his headbutting antics, then moved onto Moby, AKA Kelly Pavlik... a boxer who, when the target was moving, could only hit the bottle.

But this is LOW. Really fucking LOW. Can you imagine Marvin Hagler going "I'll defend the middleweight championship of the world... but can we do it at featherweight? Only if I had to do it at the actual weight class I'll shit me fuckin' self, innit, yer ****?"

What a fucking ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Oh yes. I hope Annie saw Berto 2, he could make a thread on that alone.
      Surely nobody could forget his all-time classic gag - "I'm a boxer, I don't deserve to be getting hit like this..."

Comment

Reported for racism

JK im only half mexican, I bathe twice a day

Careful doe Annie, you gonna catch a serious ban from these tried and true Mexicans.
        Last edited by Rudyo; 05-26-2016, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Still adore Canelo for his ATG snake, but his behavior these days makes me wish he had Cotto's freakish beanbag instead. At least then he might accept the fight at the weight limit for the division he's champion in.

Well too be fair, Cotto was also in the exact same position as middleweight champ, looking for catchweights and ducking ggg...

Comment

My top 10 all time boxing **** list

arum
            King
            Floyd
            Michael koncz
            Victor ortiz
            Stevenson
            Haye
            Rock Newman
            That dude gator from Tyson's entourage
            Spoon23

Comment

Lmao - Pavlik fukin does look like Moby, that ish had me creased up, Moby lookin mo'fer haha.

More top reporting Annie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Well too be fair, Cotto was also in the exact same position as middleweight champ, looking for catchweights and ducking ggg...
                Oh, absolutely.

I was just more using the opportunity to remark on Cotto's colossal beanbag. I mean, you've seen his weigh ins, right?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Leave Canelo alone.
                  Who the fuck are you, the Boxing Scene police?

The guy's a ginger ****, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    Surely nobody could forget his all-time classic gag - "I'm a boxer, I don't deserve to be getting hit like this..."
                    I rewatched that, and it turned out that it was a routine we'd repeated so many time that it became "real". While that was the gist of it, it wasn't QUITE that blatant.

And Ortiz provides me with joy... Canelo just bores me, then refuses to fight the man.

Comment

Canelo Vs Ortiz will happen

Comment

Working...
                      X