Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Backs Countryman Povetkin, Says He's Not To Blame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Possible scientific explanation is that after training for several weeks your body carries less water weight, which makes it easier to analyze substances in your blood.
    If his first 3 tests took place on April 7th, 8th and 10th, while this one is from 27th, it is possible that his training played a role in it.

I'm glad that WBC is doing due diligence in trying to get to the truth instead of having a jerk reaction, one way or another.

Nobody knows anything for sure yet. Until WBC or VADA releases a statement of what they found out, anyone having a definitive opinion on this situation is an absolute fool.
    It was urine

Comment

Good to hear Roy Jones taking a sensible stand in this case. Wilder still needs to meet his contractual demands and not deny the fans this great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Lmao@countryman

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Good to hear Roy Jones taking a sensible stand in this case. Wilder still needs to meet his contractual demands and not deny the fans this great fight.
          Wilder isn't the problem, Povetkin is. If somehow it can be proven that the meldonium was consumed before it was banned, then I'm sure Deontay would have no problem rescheduling a fight between the two. Until then, it's not Wilder's problem, and he's not denying any fans. Povetkin denied the fans by failing his test.

Comment

Of course roid would back up his "countryman" lol

Comment

im at a lost for words how all of this has come back on wilder????????? Floyd tested positive for extra vitamin C and u have threads with over 90,000 comments....???????????

Comment

His countryman????LMFAO wow

Comment

Roy is a tool

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    Roy is a tool
                    Uncle Tom innit race traitor innit fam

Comment

RJJ really going down the Russian citizen rabbit hole ain't he?

If they legit start putting pros in the Olympics on a mass scale I guarantee you RJJ will fight for Russia (assuming he can get thru the trails which I doubt).

Comment

Working...
                      X