Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenny Porter - Thurman Would Never Face Shawn... He Dont Want To Negotiate At ALL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this interview wasn't too bad......normally he says a lot of dumb stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
      All I know is that Thurman has been offered to the Porters in the past and they declined saying they were offered undercard money. And I've been a Thurman critic even before others did.
      Thurman has wanted this fight TWICE before. Porters didn't want it either time. I don't see Thurman not wanting this fight now.

Only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
        The TC posts nothing but negative things when it comes to Thurman. It's getting really ridiculous at this point. It's like he's got a weird obsession or something.
        he posted a link to a video and brief description, op didn't even expressed his opinion...
        if we cant do that in a forum, then whats the point...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          he posted a link to a video and brief description, op didn't even expressed his opinion...
          if we cant do that in a forum, then whats the point...
          If you've been keeping up with his posts, you'd know exactly what he was getting at. It's not hard to see where he was going with this. He does nothing but hate on Thurman.

Comment

If you've been keeping up with his posts, you'd know exactly what he was getting at. It's not hard to see where he was going with this. He does nothing but hate on Thurman.
            I don't hate Thurman, but I'm a critic on his matchmaking too, I don't mind the way he fights, but after asking and begging for good fights he wont step up to the plate, he has a ****ty resume and is not even worried about it... 2015 was supposed to be the year for him , to me he is already late ...

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
              Thurman has wanted this fight TWICE before. Porters didn't want it either time. I don't see Thurman not wanting this fight now.

Only time will tell.
              why do some of you Thurman fans keep saying this? because Keith may have at one point mentioned in an interview that he would like to fight Shawn? can't anyone tell the difference between what someone SAYS and what someone DOES? This fight was never close to being made before this, and now that it is seemingly very close, the only side that seems to want it badly is the Porter side.

Comment

I don't hate Thurman, but I'm a critic on his matchmaking too, I don't mind the way he fights, but after asking and begging for good fights he wont step up to the plate, he has a ****ty resume and is not even worried about it... 2015 was supposed to be the year for him , to me he is already late ...
                Why are you blaming Thurman for that? It's not his fault he's been turned down so many times. Plus, you don't hear anything about Thurman ducking anybody, including Porter, so there's no reason to blame him for that.

Comment

Why are you blaming Thurman for that? It's not his fault he's been turned down so many times. Plus, you don't hear anything about Thurman ducking anybody, including Porter, so there's no reason to blame him for that.
                  he is completely responsible for his resume, I didn't say he is ducking, he just doesn't seem to care about his ****ty opposition... not like haymon doesn't have any welters available for him...

Comment

he is completely responsible for his resume, I didn't say he is ducking, he just doesn't seem to care about his ****ty opposition... not like haymon doesn't have any welters available for him...
                    Where are you getting that he doesn't care about his opposition? He fights whoever he they put in front of him. What else he suppose to do? Just because he has Haymon doesn't mean his big fights are a guarantee.

But still, with this talk of Thurman-Porter, you should be happy at the possibility of that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      147lb division got too many talkative dads. Shawn's dad. Floyd's dad. Robert's dad. Danny's dad. Brook's dad, Eddie Hearn. Spence, Ali & Vasquez better get their dads in the game talking more so they can move up in the world.
                      The dads should box each other on the undercard! That would be huge.

Comment

Working...
                      X