Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner: Chino Maidana is my friend (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molina is ranked 164th best 140 pounder in the world. Taylor is ranked 27th best 140 pounder in the world. Is this how Broner is going take over? Fighting guys not even ranked in the top 20?

Comment

Im a Huge AB fan, but he's lying his ass off about walking around at 142. I've been at the gym with him & Mike Stafford a few camps & his weight between fights are horrible. He trains insanely. Much respect to his work ethic, but I've seen him spar his way into shape. Not enough discipline. I really hope he fixes this problem

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Broner lying his butt off saying he walked around at 142 and he had to eat to make weight lol, this dude is full of crap, he is a big boy and weighed well over 170 pounds when he isn't in shape.

lol at him making it like he is a small guy he was known to have trouble making 135 if he was walking around at 140-142 he wouldn't have a problem making 135 anymore.
        I didn't see your post, but you're absolutely correct. Ain't no way in hell AB walked around at 142. Ive seen him huge, then a month later he has sparred himself down to fight weight. I wish him the best as he's exciting in the ring, but the weight jump is detrimental to his career. Thats another reason I know PED use is rapid in boxing, but I will keep my mouth closed. Pay attention fight fans

Comment

Hes your friend second, your real father first ab.

Comment

Dude became Maidana's b*tch after #TheHumping.

Comment

Broner sucks and will get his ass kicked again!

Comment

Comment

Yeah, I consider my father a friend as well

Comment

This humble version of AB is much more likeable than the 2013 version.

There are lots of good fights for AB at 140.

Comment

Broner said he's at 172.

Comment

Working...
                      X