Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

in one single video, blood obliterates floyd, flowmoes, dudes who wear skinny jeans, pink, and the upcoming pussified generation of future men.

wow.

Comment

He's the best pound for pound fighter out there, there's really no excuse for his blatant ducking and cowardliness behavior. I would have to agree with this guy in the video. I used to be a fan of Floyd's until it became unbearable having to acknowledge that my favorite fighter is a coward in a game which requires courage.

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
        He's the best pound for pound fighter out there, there's really no excuse for his blatant ducking and cowardliness behavior. I would have to agree with this guy in the video. I used to be a fan of Floyd's until it became unbearable having to acknowledge that my favorite fighter is a coward in a game which requires courage.
        lots of pac fans including me think pac loses to floyd in a decision. Floyd fans think floyd totally dominates pac.

Everybody has confidence in Floyd beating pac except for floyd himself.

smdh....

Comment

The Floyd Fan Base are having epiphany's left and right. Fucking a epicdemic!

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            lots of pac fans including me think pac loses to floyd in a decision. Floyd fans think floyd totally dominates pac.

smdh....
            Isn't it the freaking truth. Mayweather really does seem to be the only person not confident he beats Pac. It's why I will never count Pac out if they fight, because Floyd is obviously shook, there has to be some reason for that.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

smdh....
              I agree. I always had much more respect for Pacquiao and his warrior mentality as opposed to Floyd's self confessed obsession with money and nothing else. But I always thought and still think its a comfortable UD for Floyd. I regard Floyd as a grandmaster of the art of boxing and the current P4P *1 (when he's active).

If only Floyd wasn't such a baby. He literally acts like a child sometimes.

Comment

''***** a'ss Ni'ggaz'' LMAO.

Broner at No. 3? LMFAO. These *****s and *******s crack me up.

Comment

LMFAO!!!!...ether!!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Isn't it the freaking truth. Mayweather really does seem to be the only person not confident he beats Pac. It's why I will never count Pac out if they fight, because Floyd is obviously shook, there has to be some reason for that.
                    That's a good point. I find it hard to believe any class boxer, let alone one as good as Mayweather would be afraid of anyone in the ring. But judging from the lengths he's gone to in order to avoid fighting Pacquiao, you're probably right - Floyd could very well be shook.

Comment

Working...
                    X