Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara's win over vanes will be enough for the fans to fight canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liraj
    you forgot Austin Trout.
    You are right but i mistake Alexander with trout....my bad..

Comment

I don't care if it's Lara, Molina, Trout,Kirkland, K9, Vanes, etc. I just want Canyellow Alvarez to fight one credible opponent. 43 pro fights and 5 title defences and still no live competition. To give this guy a big money fight vs Floyd,Pac,Martinez,or Cotto with Team Canyellows refusal to fight real opponents is criminal

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
        I don't care if it's Lara, Molina, Trout,Kirkland, K9, Vanes, etc. I just want Canyellow Alvarez to fight one credible opponent. 43 pro fights and 5 title defences and still no live competition. To give this guy a big money fight vs Floyd,Pac,Martinez,or Cotto with Team Canyellows refusal to fight real opponents is criminal
        I totally agree..that's criminal..

Comment

If Lara beats Vanes Then GBP better make Canelo vs Lara next.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
            thing is mr. lara gets his *ss handed to him by martirosyan so all this lara/canelo talk is mute.
            vanes is going to school lara bigtime. mark my word.
            will be listing a prop on this fight soon in fb forum.
            100 billion says Lara whoops Vanes. You in?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              100 billion says Lara whoops Vanes. You in?
              He's not as convinced as you are.

Comment

Canelo made it clear that he wants Cotto, Martinez, or Floyd this May. I think he will get a fight with one of those guys. If he can't get a fight with any of them and Golden Boy offers him a fight with Lara then I think he would fight Lara. I don't believe Canelo is afraid to fight Lara or any other 154 lb. fighter. As good as he is, Lara is not a big name or a big money maker. He deserves a tittle shot as does Vanes and Molina but none of them are well known to most fans. I think Lara is in for a hard fight with Vanes and he might lose that fight. The winner of that fight deserves a fight with Canelo for sure. If Canelo wins his May fight I think he will fight the Lara-Vanes winner next.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Canelo made it clear that he wants Cotto, Martinez, or Floyd this May. I think he will get a fight with one of those guys. If he can't get a fight with any of them and Golden Boy offers him a fight with Lara then I think he would fight Lara. I don't believe Canelo is afraid to fight Lara or any other 154 lb. fighter. As good as he is, Lara is not a big name or a big money maker. He deserves a tittle shot as does Vanes and Molina but none of them are well known to most fans. I think Lara is in for a hard fight with Vanes and he might lose that fight. The winner of that fight deserves a fight with Canelo for sure. If Canelo wins his May fight I think he will fight the Lara-Vanes winner next.
                  Yeap...canelo love to fight top 154 pounders..

Comment

I agree with the general public that Lara should rematch Molina if he's successful against Vanes. Then he may proceed to clean out the 154 class.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                      I agree with the general public that Lara should rematch Molina if he's successful against Vanes. Then he may proceed to clean out the 154 class.
                      Molina doesn't want..

Comment

Working...
                      X