Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harder Puncher? David Haye or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chisora took Haye's sucker-bottle-punch as if it were nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Haye is the Black Charlie Zelenoff.

Hits someone with a cheap shot, runs away screaming "I knocked him out" whilst the other guy stands there not hurt at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Haye is the Black Charlie Zelenoff.

Hits someone with a cheap shot, runs away screaming "I knocked him out" whilst the other guy stands there not hurt at all.
        Hahaha thats one of the first things that came to my mind as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          Well, Chisora didn't try to headbutt Haye before Haye punched him. Ortiz tried to headbutt Floyd in the mouth and got what he deserved in my opinion. He got Gatti'd.

But, I really hope they make a Haye-Chisora fight in July at Wembley.
          ***** nuthuggery 4C, I thought you were getting past that? Ortiz possibly did get what he deserved but they were dirty cheap shots while his opponent wasn't fighting or even looking.

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
          Chisora took Haye's sucker-bottle-punch as if it were nothing.
          Chisora can take a shot, actually he can take 12 rounds of them from Vitali Klitschko but if you're holding something in your hand there's likely to be less power in the punch.

Comment

Haye clearly had something in his hand when he punched Derek and it looks like shards of the shattered glass cut his manager.

Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 02-19-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Haye clearly had something in his hand when he punched Derek and it looks like shards of the shattered glass cut his manager.

Its pretty obvious

And if you look right below Haye's wrist, you can see part of the bottle. It looks like his fist hit his shoulder and the bottle hit Chisora's chin

Comment

Whats up with these David Haye fans appearing overnight? I guess they have been licking their chops since July waiting to give it another go.

"Haye will KO Wlad, he's just a slow robot"

9 months later

"Haye will KO Chisora"

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  ***** nuthuggery 4C, I thought you were getting past that? Ortiz possibly did get what he deserved but they were dirty cheap shots while his opponent wasn't fighting or even looking.

Chisora can take a shot, actually he can take 12 rounds of them from Vitali Klitschko but if you're holding something in your hand there's likely to be less power in the punch.
                  I have never been a ***** and am not one at all, I am probably the most bias Floyd fan on here. Ortiz got what he deserved but I was still pissed that Floyd did that of course. It wasn't the right thing to do and I didn't like it, but it is what it is. Are you still mad that Hatton got knocked by Floyd??? I am actually offended by the term *****, because I actually give other people there props and am real about the situation. While I didn't like what Floyd did and thought it was the total wrong thing to do, Ortiz deserved it. But, it is what it is.

So, I didn't even start s**t with you on this thread, but of course you have to come in and put your two cents in. Any poster that says HUGH GRANT is an insightful poster and that Floyd beat Hatton because of ref help.......doesn't deserved to be taken too seriously in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Whats up with these David Haye fans appearing overnight? I guess they have been licking their chops since July waiting to give it another go.

"Haye will KO Wlad, he's just a slow robot"

9 months later

"Haye will KO Chisora"
                    Yep they've come out of their basements. Especially that **** "lfc19titles". He used to spam the board constantly last year but hasn't said a peep since July.

Now he's talking mad amounts of ***** whilst putting people on ignore.

I guess the fans reflect the fighter. 100% pusssy.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X