Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
      Ronda Rousey
      OMG, I love the AVI.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        OMG, I love the AVI.
        I'm a proud supporter of yoga pants

Comment

6 way tie between Lebron, Brady, Wladimir Klitschko, Amir Khan, Bryan Caraway and Michael Bisping.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            What did Russell wilson ever do to you. Are you a Denver Donkey's fan, Or are you a fortywhiner fan.
            Im from W. Wa. I hate the Seahawks. I get it crammed down my throat how good Wilson is. It's annoying, because he's not that good. And his stupid looking face.

Comment

tom brady is the ultimate man. if you hate him, you secretly hate the fact that you're a man.

he bones feaking giselle. you know he's long and thick, keeps a good pace, and that she stays satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                If you're a man and a golf fan, how can you hate Tiger Woods???

I get he had his problems staying faithful to his woman, but he's the only guy who brings a certain level of excitement to golf.

Lance Armstrong
                Alex Rodriguez
                Barry Bonds
                Ray Lewis (I'm a Steeler fan, plus the guy basically gets fingered for stabbing someone to death, but his friends take the fall for him. Lewis' suit that night has never been found, and the 2 guys stabbed to death, blood all over the inside of Lewis' limo....dude got his friends to take the fall and got away with murder)

And everyone forgot about it.......
                He's arrogant, aloof, sullen and morose. I've read many stories of him being a dick to people irl. He's a fraudulent too, acting like he's this nice guy with the nike sponsorship when all along he was cheating on his beautiful wife who bore his children with hags and hookers.

Agree with the rest of the guys on your list.

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                Aaron Hernandez, oscar pistorus and Alex Rodriguez.
                Pistorius is a good one. Quite apart from the murder (I doubt he's guilty), he's an arrogant, chippy, unsportsmanlike guy.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 07-18-2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X