Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Mayweather is Not Broner, But I'll Wear Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The difference in Floyd and Broner is not that he runs...he MOVES AND COUNTERS and once Marco gets countered in between one of his combos his workrate will drop dramatically

Comment

Rooting so hard Maidana. I know it ain't gonna happen, but please make it happen Chino.

Comment

I'd go as far as to say Floyd might TKO Maidana early

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          The difference in Floyd and Broner is not that he runs...he MOVES AND COUNTERS and once Marco gets countered in between one of his combos his workrate will drop dramatically
          exactly, i totally agree with this and i can see maidana getting frustrated and start making hatton mistakes.

Comment

Put a good game plan and put a lot of pressure on him. Please El Chino do an upset for us!

Comment

Hopefully Maidana will throw more punches than Canelo did. Marcos is not that afraid to get hit. I just don't see him beating Floyd unless he gets him with something and finishes him off

Comment

I don't think for a second Marcos will win, but in my head i can picture a logical scenario where he does take the W. But if he does, I'll mark it up as at least one of the top 3 upsets of all time (boxing wise anyhow.)

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
                  I don't think for a second Marcos will win, but in my head i can picture a logical scenario where he does take the W. But if he does, I'll mark it up as at least one of the top 3 upsets of all time (boxing wise anyhow.)
                  who are the other two you thinking? i would say it would be there with tyson-bruno..

Comment

Seems like fighters make the same damn mistake with Floyd,thinking he is RUNNING, what he is doing is moving and keeping you from setting your feet and making you punch out of position. Then once he COUNTERS YOU AFTER YOU MISS HORRIBLY. YOU ACTUALLY SEE HE HITS HARDER THEN YOU THOUGHT. ever wonder why his opponents stop throwing so many punches? Marco is a warrior but i hope this is not his game plan??

Comment

He has the right plan...can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X