No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    His defense is highly overrated. Cotto and Ortiz were getting to him with regularity

Getting hit on the forearms and shoulders while on the ropes isn't defense, its called taking punishment
    Highly over rated? what a stupid comment. If you actually look at his previous fights he dodges alot of punches and also cotto found it hard to hit him even on the inside, just look at the punch statistics on all his fights.

I think he would rather take punishment to his arms than his head.

Comment

• Mayweather seriously thinks Pacquiao made only $6 million for the Bradley fight?!

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
        I don't remember Pac defending his title at 135, not 1 time. I don't remember Pac fighting Kendall Holt. I don't remember Pac fighting Nate Campbell or Zab Judah. I don't remember Pac fighting a 147 Pound Champion in Shane Mosley, when Mosley begged his team for the fight. I don't remember Pac agreeing to fight Martinez at 154. I don't remember Pac agreeing to fight Cotto at 154. I won't even start on Floyd lol
        Kendall Holt? LOL. Zab Judah? GTFO!

Manny's clearly never been big enough to fight in the 154 lbs decision, so your comments regarding Cotto and Martinez are pointless. Manny's never weighed more than 147lbs for a fight, which is the welterweight limit. Get over it.

Consider your weak-as$ argument torn apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          It Speaks..

Too bad the same old shit he always says.

He said manny Pacquaio lost stock cause of the BS lost he has to Timothy Bradley. LOl you lost stock just as much Mayweather without taking a lost, when was Mayweather or Pacquaio last impressive victory?

They on the same level in terms of stock IMO.
          Oh Really..

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
            I don't remember Pac defending his title at 135, not 1 time. I don't remember Pac fighting Kendall Holt. I don't remember Pac fighting Nate Campbell or Zab Judah. I don't remember Pac fighting a 147 Pound Champion in Shane Mosley, when Mosley begged his team for the fight. I don't remember Pac agreeing to fight Martinez at 154. I don't remember Pac agreeing to fight Cotto at 154. I won't even start on Floyd lol
            Outside of the 154 guys that Pac had interest in fighting until he didn’t get what he wanted, you are spot on. Pac fans that disagree obviously didn't follow him back then to realize that.

Doesn’t matter though because his legacy will be remembered for fighting Barrera, Morales and ALL his fights with JMM. Everything else 135 and up became a Top Rank circus act since moving up in weight.

Many of the extremist (pacstans) don’t even know most of the names you’re even talking about. Again, most of those clowns didn’t even follow Pac until the Hoya fight.

Comment

Working...
            X