No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Kevin Mitchell's Arrest; Gavin Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manny_ate_myDog View Post
    On behalf of my country, allow me to be the first to say.

F8ck you, c8nt.

Many thanks,
    On behalf of my people I would like to say, rot in ****in' hell you silly English wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
      On behalf of my people I would like to say, rot in ****in' hell you silly English wanker.

Comment

Mitchell is useless anyway who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
          He isn't that bad.. after all he beat up Amir Khan's destroyer Prescott.. 135 is probably to big for him though. But if he had a brain he could be decent

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
            I'm sure I remember you singing a different tune a ways back. So fickle.

Comment

Funny that, seeing as I wasn’t talking to “your people”, I was talking to you, Cu*t.

I mentioned nationality only in defence of mine, not against yours.

As a matter of fact, I know a great many Australians either living and or working in England and in my experience, they’re very down to earth, easy to get on with people. Great to have a drink with.

Naturally there’s a bit of banter when say, they Crickets on or whatever. They call me a Pom, I call them Racists. It’s all good fun but that’s as far as it goes.

None of them are actually philistines.

Just you.

Cu*t.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_ate_myDog View Post
                Funny that, seeing as I wasn’t talking to “your people”, I was talking to you, Cu*t.

I mentioned nationality only in defence of mine, not against yours.

As a matter of fact, I know a great many Australians either living and or working in England and in my experience, they’re very down to earth, easy to get on with people. Great to have a drink with.

Naturally there’s a bit of banter when say, they Crickets on or whatever. They call me a Pom, I call them Racists. It’s all good fun but that’s as far as it goes.

None of them are actually philistines.

Just you.

Cu*t.

jesus christ, stop fucking crying. the pair of you.

Comment

Working...
                X