This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white leather boxing gloves???

has anybody ever used white leather gloves before? ....for example, these ringside imf techs
    thinking about getting these for bag work/sparring...trainer recommended it because of its softness as it will be easy on my sparring partners...but it made me wonder how the white leather would look after heavy use...will it become really dirty/noticably creased, etc...

Comment

• I'm using some white Hayabusa sparring gloves right now and, although the logo is starting to fade, the actual color of the leather is holding up perfectly.

I have, however, seen some fighting gloves that look like they've been used for a very long time and the leather is turning a mixture of brown and white but that is probably due to improper cleaning and storage after many months of use.

Comment

• I have those exact Ringside gloves, have had them for about 4 months or so, still look great.

Comment

• i have a white pair of twins, had them for over a year. they get scuffed up now and then but nothing that doesnt go away with a good scrub.

Comment

• cool, thanks for the info fellas.

Comment

• More than 20 years ago I bought a white pair of Ringside bag gloves, just like those in the picture, and they were great.

Comment

• Hi

where is the best place to buy headgear from here in the uk i would like maybe mexicain style rather than fullface any views or advice where to order from

Comment

• I am going to begin boxing in a couple of weeks and was wondering what all I would need and what would be a good beginner pair of shoes and gloves?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0DY1921 View Post
                    I am going to begin boxing in a couple of weeks and was wondering what all I would need and what would be a good beginner pair of shoes and gloves?
                    You can usually get Adidas boxing/wrestling shoes pretty cheap i.e. $40. and grab an entry level pair of title boxing, ringside, rival etc gloves for $50. and wraps for $10.

If your just starting though I'd just wear basketball or running shoes until you see if you really like it to save some money.

Comment

• i agree i use those as well! totally recommend them

Comment

Working...
                      X