Comments Thread For: Beltran: Marquez's Run Does Not Depend on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong...

For the first time in 4 fights we have closure. We finally get to walk away from a Pac Marquez fight with no controversial result. We finally have a definitive victory, an undisputed winner, which has not happened before.

It's not about seeing Pac erase the KO, it's about ruining the perfect end to a perfect rivalry just because pacfans like you want their hero to redeem himself.

What if he gets brutally KO'd again? I don't suppose you care about his health. Let uncle bob keep milking that Pinoy cow.
    Well let the record show...1 draw/2 wins = PAC/ 1 win JMM. Anything else is biased and unbiased opinions. :manyWORD: :AOR: lol @ the bold ^!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Well let the record show...1 draw/2 wins = PAC/ 1 win JMM. Anything else is biased and unbiased opinions. :manyWORD: :AOR: lol @ the bold ^!
      ya and Bradley has a LEGIT win ove pac! lol

Comment

For the money...Pacquiao 5 will bring more than any other fight out there for him. JMM was losing the fight no matter how bad he KOd Manny.
        Plenty of others out there to fight...but to bring the money...Pac is the way to the bank!
        Yes he was losing the fight at that point but let's be real there was still 6 more rounds to go and you know like me that Marquez gets stronger as the fight goes on pacquiao can't and won't ko Marquez has had him hurt plenty of times and couldn't finish him...Marquez kept coming after him that's why roach always wanted to stay away from Marquez but there was so much public demand that's why the fight was on the table it was only a matter of time before Marquez caught him he said he got careless but that's Manny's style that's his strength overly aggressive but he couldn't keep that pace up all night and he may have been losing at that point but Marquez was landing his shots prior to the ko.

Comment

For the money...Pacquiao 5 will bring more than any other fight out there for him. JMM was losing the fight no matter how bad he KOd Manny.
          Plenty of others out there to fight...but to bring the money...Pac is the way to the bank!
          And yes you are right Marquez-pacquiao 5 is the way for a big money fight for him but wouldn't be surprised if a mayweather fight arose a second time for Juan.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
            Yes he was losing the fight at that point but let's be real there was still 6 more rounds to go and you know like me that Marquez gets stronger as the fight goes on pacquiao can't and won't ko Marquez has had him hurt plenty of times and couldn't finish him...Marquez kept coming after him that's why roach always wanted to stay away from Marquez but there was so much public demand that's why the fight was on the table it was only a matter of time before Marquez caught him he said he got careless but that's Manny's style that's his strength overly aggressive but he couldn't keep that pace up all night and he may have been losing at that point but Marquez was landing his shots prior to the ko.
            thats not true ...the reason marquez lost the 3rd fight imo was becuase he did'nt step on the gas pedal in the later rounds ..he pretty much took it easy either becuase he was exhausted or because he thought he was winning by a good margin which was pretty stupid to assume ...

ofcourse there's no way to say for sure what could've happened in the later rounds had the ko not occured but by the looks of it , marquez was getting hurt like he has never been before and busted up real bad .. pac was dictating the pace before the ko so i dont know how you could say he could'nt have kept the pace had they fought for the whole 12...

Comment

Originally posted by invationberto View Post
              juan manuel coward marquez don't duck pacquiao for v fight many fans would like to these!!!!!!,,,,,,,,
              Ducking are you crazy Marquez was always calling him out even jumped up weight classes out of his comfort zone Marquez was fighting stiffs either like clottey hiding all night a washed up de la Hoya and cotto at catchweights believe me had Oscar fought him at 154 manny would've had a different night that whole time Marquez was fighting up and comers hungry young fighters and knocking them out not to mention stepping up and fighting mayweather.

Comment

Ducking are you crazy Marquez was always calling him out even jumped up weight classes out of his comfort zone Marquez was fighting stiffs either like clottey hiding all night a washed up de la Hoya and cotto at catchweights believe me had Oscar fought him at 154 manny would've had a different night that whole time Marquez was fighting up and comers hungry young fighters and knocking them out not to mention stepping up and fighting mayweather.
                lol , do you really think the fighters marquez was fighting not named pacqauio were more dangerous than these guys?

do you think he would've been favored if he fought cotto , margo , hoya, clottey, shane etc?...lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  thats not true ...the reason marquez lost the 3rd fight imo was becuase he did'nt step on the gas pedal in the later rounds ..he pretty much took it easy either becuase he was exhausted or because he thought he was winning by a good margin which was pretty stupid to assume ...

ofcourse there's no way to say for sure what could've happened in the later rounds had the ko not occured but by the looks of it , marquez was getting hurt like he has never been before and busted up real bad .. pac was dictating the pace before the ko so i dont know how you could say he could'nt have kept the pace had they fought for the whole 12...
                  I said pacquiao wouldn't have been able to keep that pace up all night remember he was doing a lot of movement this time out a lot head and body Jim lampley said it its an exhausting way to fight he was getting tired Marquez was getting busted up yes but never seriously hurt a d getting his shots in as well and yea lord only knows why he gave the later rounds away in the third fight but you could bet it wouldn't have happened again.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    lol , do you really think the fighters marquez was fighting not named pacqauio were more dangerous than these guys?

do you think he would've been favored if he fought cotto , margo , hoya, clottey, shane etc?...lol
                    Clottey was hiding all night de la Hoya was weight drained margarito ain't nothing but a moving target and Mosley... Man he shouldn't have even been paid going on Marquez's last performance alone he would've went right through them guys as well a d yea Marquez beats cotto too.

Comment

I said pacquiao wouldn't have been able to keep that pace up all night remember he was doing a lot of movement this time out a lot head and body Jim lampley said it its an exhausting way to fight he was getting tired Marquez was getting busted up yes but never seriously hurt a d getting his shots in as well and yea lord only knows why he gave the later rounds away in the third fight but you could bet it wouldn't have happened again.
                      i know what you said but why you said it is what i dont get ..where has pac ever not kept the pace?..and was'nt the fight fought at pac's pace?.. youre assumptions are baseless ...marquez never seriously hurt ?..ive never seen him more hurt than like that before and i dont think you have either...
                      Last edited by puga; 02-02-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X