Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you buying the Maidana-Mayweather II PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is $19 at the theater by me. It will be free for me though because I was at the theater for Canelo-Lara and the satellite went out during the Mares undercard fight. They gave everyone there 2 free rain checks even though all we missed was the last 4 rounds of Mares-Oquendo which was a dreadful fight. I'll be cashing one of those rain checks in for Mayweather-Maidana 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
      Manny's undercard is very good.

Manny is a living legend and much more entertaining fighter to watch than Floyd. Manny fights in other countries and is known around the world. Few people outside the USA have ever heard of Floyd.

And Manny isn't a cowardly diva who demands his opponent wear gloves with extra padding.
      Mannys cards are terrible and always are....you just got some hidden hate for Floyd and are biased..i would respect you if you just came out and said it

Comment

Naaa, Maidana will just end up getting robbed even if he wins every round and there is bound to be some embarrassing, shady crap from team spastic, so no point.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Mannys cards are terrible and always are....you just got some hidden hate for Floyd and are biased..i would respect you if you just came out and said it
          Noone gives a fuk what you respect or dont respect. You're the weirdest **** on this site and thats saying something given the vile,weird, gay and racist fanbase you are so proud to belong to. Stalking and offering out 50 cent?????? What a ****ing arseclown!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Noone gives a fuk what you respect or dont respect. You're the weirdest **** on this site and thats saying something given the vile,weird, gay and racist fanbase you are so proud to belong to. Stalking and offering out 50 cent?????? What a ****ing arseclown!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
              How can I respect a boxer who is so insecure he demands his opponent wear gloves he chooses and not his own LEGAL gloves? I like Ring Warriors, not craven prima donnas.

How can I respect a boxer who never tries for a KO unless he sees the chance for a sucker punch?

And it's difficult to respect a boxer who beats up women. I don't like Monzon, LaMotta and Valero either. We should LOVE our women, not beat them.
              Yet you respect fighters who decline random drug testing demands..Manny, Wlad..and make excuses for them right??

Comment

I don't need to pay for it cause it's part of my BoxNation subscription, but you wouldn't catch me paying $70 with an undercard like that.

Comment

Yet you respect fighters who decline random drug testing demands..Manny, Wlad..and make excuses for them right??
                  Whoa nelly...Manny declines Floyds demands...after first being publicly accused for something he had nothing to do with.

Comment

Yep, that was pretty weak and extra gay.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      Yep, that was pretty weak and extra gay.
                      slurp, slurp, slurp

Comment

Working...
                      X