No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham: I'm Impressed, Fury Will Beat David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham: I'm Impressed, Fury Will Beat David Haye

London - Former IBF cruiserweight king Steve “USS” Cunningham backs Tyson Fury to come out victorious in his domestic heavyweight super fight with David Haye.

Cunningham, who lost to Tyson when they met in the ring in April, is across in Belgium helping the 25-year-old prepare for his crunch clash against the former undisputed cruiserweight world champion and former WBA world heavyweight champion, Haye, on September 28th at the Phones 4 U Arena Manchester, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

"Because I fought the guy and I see his training camp, I can go a little bit further than say; 'May the best man win', I believe Tyson’s going to win," Cunningham said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Has someones sparring partner ever picked the opponent to win while still in camp?

Comment

YEH BUDDY! Team Fury all the way. Big-up USS Cunningham as well, a true gent!!

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Has someones sparring partner ever picked the opponent to win while still in camp?
        Valero picked Pac over oscar while Oscars camp was still going -- but he was kicked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
          Valero picked Pac over oscar while Oscars camp was still going -- but he was kicked out.
          I wonder how Valero did vs Oscar.

Comment

Are this being shown in the states

Comment

If Fury beats Haye, you can call me Wienerschnitzel.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                If Fury beats Haye, you can call me Wienerschnitzel.
                Isn't that what we are doing anyway?

Cunningham tweeted me the other day that Fury is a good dude and he'd pick him to beat Haye.

He also said he would love to fight Haye if he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Are this being shown in the states
                  Yup, HBO is putting this on as part of the triple header with Stevenson-Cloud and Chavez-Vera.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
                    I wonder how Valero did vs Oscar.
                    Think the rumor back then was Valero got kicked out because he was kicking Oscar's butt. Only rumor though

Comment

Working...
                    X