No announcement yet.

List the ATG'S whi were knocked out multiple times by" Club fighters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    Buster Douglas was NOT a bum! I think the description of a "bum" isn't understood here by many. A bum is someone who has no intensions of trying to win and actually looks for a way to duck out of the fight.
    Theres a fine line between a "trialhorse" and a bum! A trialhorse can win because he tries too but isn't supposed to have the matching skills of his opponent hense the word trial! A bum enters the ring as a "mark" and is there only to loose!

you can't rewrite terminology but you can learn it! Ray.
    The Buster that showed up to fight Tyson wasnt a bum, but the fat untrained Buster that usually showed up was.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao was hammered twice by nobodies in the Philippines. While I do not consider him an ATG, many people do.

Lennox Lewis is another guy who I do not consider an ATG, but many do. He was hammered by Oliver McCall inside of 2 rounds I believe it was, and again by Hasim Rahman, who would go on as the worst heavyweight champion in the history of boxing.

Those are the only people that come to mind

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
        ]Let me get into my Ronaldo Nathanielz Sanchez (Ronnie Nathaniel'z Mexican cousin) character, Former ATG 3 division 6 time world champion p4p king BOXING legend and national icon Julio Cesar "El Golpe Nacional" Chavez, former bedder of Salma Hayec and he who sired future boxing ATG and one time wbc middle weight champion (no seriously he was I aint lying, it happened) Julio Cesar "Vaca De Dinero" Jr, lost on September 17, 2005,Chávez suffered a TKO loss to certified cab driver Grover Wiley in the 115th bout of his career, retiring in his corner before the start of the 5th round, after injuring his right hand.
        I needed a good laugh today and brother you provided it! Salma Hayek wouldn't give Chavez Sr her stained panties let alone give up the poonany! And Chavez Jr an ATG? Hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          I said Knocked out,,not just lost but knocked out
          Yeah so? Who gives a **** what you said? I said beat but not KTFO! Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            Buster Douglas was NOT a bum! I think the description of a "bum" isn't understood here by many. A bum is someone who has no intensions of trying to win and actually looks for a way to duck out of the fight.
            Theres a fine line between a "trialhorse" and a bum! A trialhorse can win because he tries too but isn't supposed to have the matching skills of his opponent hense the word trial! A bum enters the ring as a "mark" and is there only to loose!

you can't rewrite terminology but you can learn it! Ray.
            but what has buster douglas ever done prior to beating tyson and after beating tyson? he had a few loses going into the tyson fight (most of them by knockout) and he was a huge underdog...and after tyson he immediately lost the titles to holyfield and after that he went back into obscurity...he wasn't a huge bum per se..but he wasn't anywhere near a top level fighter either. he fought the fight of his life against tyson tho but that's pretty much all he has ever done and will always be remembered for...just like those two guys who stopped pac early in his career.
            Last edited by Bermuda; 12-07-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X