Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you support a Romney/Petraus 2012 Presidential Ticket?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd **** a purple unicorn if Palin won the GOP primary.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
      Romney passed Obamacare in Mass. before Obama passed it in the country. Obama used the same model.

Mass is a commie state though so I doubt there was much resistance there. Until they actually found out what it was.

Which was not commie, but fascism.
      Let's see if you can follow this key difference, simpleton.

Obama passed it, despite the majority of this country being against it.

Romney was in an 80% democrat state that overwhelmingly wanted the legislation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        I'd **** a purple unicorn if Palin won the GOP primary.
        Will you **** one anyway? I wanna see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Let's see if you can follow this key difference, simpleton.

Obama passed it, despite the majority of this country being against it.

Romney was in an 80% democrat state that overwhelmingly wanted the legislation.
          So what? Its still the same **** bill.

And like I said, the bleeding hearts in Mass probably got duped into thinking it was true universal healthcare.

lol, suckers.

Comment

So what? Its still the same **** bill.

And like I said, the bleeding hearts in Mass probably got duped into thinking it was true universal healthcare.

lol, suckers.
            So you make see no difference in enacting legislation that the overwhelming majority want and that which most people are very much against?

Maybe you should run for politics, you'd fit right in.
            Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-07-2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Where's Ross Perot when you need him?..

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                So you make see no difference in enacting legislation that the overwhelming majority want and that which most people are very much against?

Maybe you should run for politics, you'd fit right in.
                No, because the national demographics are different than the ones in Mass.

And you're right. I probably would.

Originally posted by Geze View Post
                Where's Ross Perot when you need him?..
                Ross Perot called bull**** on NAFTA before it was cool to do so and destroyed Al Gore on Larry King Live despite Larry ****ing him over on equal time.

Comment

No, because the national demographics are different than the ones in Mass.

And you're right. I probably would.

Ross Perot called bull**** on NAFTA before it was cool to do so and destroyed Al Gore on Larry King Live despite Larry ****ing him over on equal time.

I mean now.........I would like to see Ross Perot and Ralph Nader on a ticket...
                  It will be like Mr.Rogers and Alfred Newman.... don't you think?.

Comment

No way in hell am I gonna vote for that flip flopping dishonest son of a *****. I'm from mass and I can promise you he is a horrible liar and not one thing that he said was he going to do with his time in office did he actually do. And when asked about his flip flopping he said he never did blatent lie!

Comment

Working...
                    X