Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why dosent Mayweather just admit he is afraid of margarito??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why dosent Mayweather just admit he is afraid of margarito??

He is "retired" and just chillen doing whatever. Many people have said now and in the past he has and is ducking margarito. Instead of lolligagging around and dodging questions why dosent he just come out and say Margarito is too tough a fight, i do not want to get hurt, and i may not beat him? I would respect him much more if he did this instead of ignoring this fight.

There you go. Let the hate begin

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    He is "retired" and just chillen doing whatever. Many people have said now and in the past he has and is ducking margarito. Instead of lolligagging around and dodging questions why dosent he just come out and say Margarito is too tough a fight, i do not want to get hurt, and i may not beat him? I would respect him much more if he did this instead of ignoring this fight.

There you go. Let the hate begin
    UR MY BOY MAN..

but he's not afraid..

Comment

im waiting for DLH to say the same thing about Margarito

Comment

Has Floyd said anything since he has retired? Why would he say anything like that, considering he is one cocky son of a ***** there is no way he thinks that way. Not fighting Margarito was a business decision nothing more, did Floyd not have his biggest year moneywise after leaving Bob. He could have fought Margarito for 8 million, then Cotto for another 8 then someone other dude for 10 more and he would not really have made what he did against Oscar (remember if he stayed with Bob, Bob would be taking 30% each fight(30% of 26 million is more then 7.5 million))

Do you want him to lie?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Has Floyd said anything since he has retired? Why would he say anything like that, considering he is one cocky son of a ***** there is no way he thinks that way. Not fighting Margarito was a business decision nothing more, did Floyd not have his biggest year moneywise after leaving Bob. He could have fought Margarito for 8 million, then Cotto for another 8 then someone other dude for 10 more and he would not really have made what he did against Oscar (remember if he stayed with Bob, Bob would be taking 30% each fight(30% of 26 million is more then 7.5 million))

Do you want him to lie?
          Not fighting Tony was a health decision. See Cotto.

Basically avoiding any top tier prime welters while he was in the division was a health decision.

Didn't want to get his ass kicked by "bums" who would have been "easy money".

Comment

i dont care if mayweather ever admits it. all the real boxing fans already know the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelon Psyclone View Post
              Not fighting Tony was a health decision. See Cotto.

Basically avoiding any top tier prime welters while he was in the division was a health decision.

Didn't want to get his ass kicked by "bums" who would have been "easy money".

Sorry that you do not like Floyd and that you love Margarito, you should look at thing more objectively then maybe i would consider listening to you

Comment

Mayweather 2nd most paid athlete of 2007, 2nd to Tiger Woods. Margarito a no namer at the time, who wouldn't be able to generate anything close to 8mill...Arum's bull****!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Sorry that you do not like Floyd and that you love Margarito, you should look at thing more objectively then maybe i would consider listening to you

Mayweather to Margarito

"You'll get your shot".

Regarding Margarito
                  "hes a bum"
                  "easy work"
                  "he has 4 losses"
                  "who has he beaten"

Looks pretty objective to me.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                    Mayweather 2nd most paid athlete of 2007, 2nd to Tiger Woods. Margarito a no namer at the time, who wouldn't be able to generate anything close to 8mill...Arum's bull****!
                    Floyds a self proclaimed mega star, why would he need someone with a name to make money?

Isn't he already Philthy Rich?

I mean damn, Oscar De La Hoya, 6 division champion, carried Yory Boy Campas on a PPV.

Why would your boy need another big star to make it an extravaganza?

Oh yea, I get it.

Because when the name of his opponent took a huge dip from De La Hoya to Hatton,

the digits went from

2.4 mil

to

Comment

Working...
                    X