Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, Don King put the OWNAGE on MMA and it canceled the event!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    I'm starting to think mayorga was in it somehow
    Maybe. Was there even a weighin for this fight??? Because a few weeks ago it looked like Mayorga wasnt even gonna come anywhere close to making weight for this fight.

Comment

Don King should buy the company just to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        This was classless by Don King.

I was looking forward to this match.
        But I mean when has Don King ever showed class. The guy is ****hole of human. I have no idea why any boxer would ever want to go to his promotional company. Keeps inactive and most times makes ****ty matches.

Comment

What young person wouldn't want to work for a guy who can get 1 million in a duffle bag in 2 hours.

He did this **** as a symbol, he could have written a check, put it on a card, or some other ****, but Don King said I'm gonna show you busters how to stunt, and brought a mill up in the court room in cold hard cash.

Comment

I just don't understand why the hell ANYONE signs with King. He is a snake of a human being, plain and simple.

Comment

King will get you what you want, that is why he gets people signed with him. If you want a title shot, he will get you that title shot, ask Nate Campbell. It just that after that he is going to rape your ass contractually. If you are thinking short term King will take advantage of you, if you have a good reliable lawyer who is great at contract law, you can work effectively with King, you just have to constantly be on your guard for him trying to screw you over.

Comment

I'd actually love to see Sturm-Mayorga.

Perhaps in Germany.

King was protecting his investment so I sure hope that fight goes off.

It would make a mint in Germany and would be a nice dangerous test for Sturm.

Comment

Working...
                X