Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

History will remember: Pacquiao was too good that he was accused of taking in PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History will remember: Pacquiao was too good that he was accused of taking in PEDs

True story. I saw the future. LOL

Honestly though, if Pacquiao in some way, proves that he is innocent. He will always be remembered as the guy that's just too good to be true

No.

Manny will go down as a good fighter who made smart decisions by fighting certain fighters and avoiding drug tests.

Comment

FLOYD is going down in history as biggest FRAUD EVER.

Comment

Noone remembers whether or not someone was accused of using steroids. It happens a lot more often in other sports than you may realise. They do tend to remember the people who for some reason or another were "unable" or "unwilling" to take certain tests propsed to them.

For the general public, most of the coverage and anecdotal evidence I notice is that people are shocked that boxing doesnt comply with olympic style testing as a whole anyway. If anything it has roused more suspicion amongst the general sports watching public.

Comment

Hey TS, can send me the future lotto numbers too?

Comment

When you got peoples accusing you of using ped, you're approching the GOAT. Manny Pacquiao is to good for hid own good right now. He's doing the impossible so peoples is just hating on him.

Comment

its not really that complicated ...

Manny stayed in the zone ..

He battled it out with the Mexican Legends...

Blew through the lightweights
              and tested out the WW

Gained confidence and did what he is trained to do..
              Hatton .... He punched Hatton on the chin, and Hatton fell down
              DLH .... He punched Oscar a lot in the face and Oscar said stop
              Cotto ... He punched Cotto really heard in the face until the ref decided to try and keep his job in the 12h round ...

Manny is just doing his job...
              Records are broken in Football and Baseball and Basketball

accept it for what it is ..
              someone else will have the torch once Manny is retired

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
                When you got peoples accusing you of using ped, you're approching the GOAT. Manny Pacquiao is to good for hid own good right now. He's doing the impossible so peoples is just hating on him.
                People are accused of using PED all the time. If your theory rang true then entire teams at the Tour de France would be all time greats.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue View Post
                  its not really that complicated ...

Manny stayed in the zone ..

He battled it out with the Mexican Legends...

Blew through the lightweights
                  and tested out the WW

Gained confidence and did what he is trained to do..
                  Hatton .... He punched Hatton on the chin, and Hatton fell down
                  DLH .... He punched Oscar a lot in the face and Oscar said stop
                  Cotto ... He punched Cotto really heard in the face until the ref decided to try and keep his job in the 12h round ...

Manny is just doing his job...
                  Records are broken in Football and Baseball and Basketball

accept it for what it is ..
                  someone else will have the torch once Manny is retired
                  He only fought one Lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by JulVal View Post
                    True story. I saw the future. LOL

Honestly though, if Pacquiao in some way, proves that he is innocent. He will always be remembered as the guy that's just too good to be true
                    I strongly agree. I hope he lets himself get tested in the Courts to end his career with a bang, shove it in their faces.

Comment

Working...
                    X