Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Button Mashers Return to Fight Night 4 (LOL)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<<<< still plays Ring King on Nintendo.

Comment

I actually prefer the buttons because I know what punches to throw. The analog stick for FN4 is good, a little getting used to, but overall I like it.

But using the buttons IMO helps if you actually know how to box and know what punches to through if you're countering, setting up your jab or putting combos together.

I don't think it takes away from the game in the sense that people who use buttons are cheating, sounds more like people who are mad at that are the ones losing fights to people who know which punches to throw at the right time instead of moving the stick around in circles (which can also be called Analog Anarchy).

Comment

Problem with buttons is because the stick can be innacurate at times and difficult to put together accurate combo's, the button users have a huge advantage. Apparantly fight night devs have found a way to balance it, but its doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarSugar View Post
          Problem with buttons is because the stick can be innacurate at times and difficult to put together accurate combo's, the button users have a huge advantage. Apparantly fight night devs have found a way to balance it, but its doubtful.
          That's the thing. The analog stick does become innacurate at times, but using the buttons to me ensures you are going to throw the right punch. But that also doesn't mean you're guaranteed a victory either. It comes down to a comfort factor. I've been beat by dudes who don't use the button config (in Part 3). One config doesn't supercede another honestly.

Comment

The difference isnt so large tha button users cant be beaten.. It's just a pro with buttons will usually be better than a pro with stick.

Comment

The Button Mashers same as Stick Mashers, same **** there are a lot of people crying about this

Comment

Not the same ****, stick mashers are bad but button mashers will be worse.

Anyway, this isnt the real problem. If they would fix the ****ing stamina then it wouldn't matter 1 bit

Comment

Anyway, this isnt the real problem. If they would fix the ****ing stamina then it wouldn't matter 1 bit
                  I've noticed if you lay off the haymakers until the later rounds, your stamina will be in tact. Using the Haymakers uses a lot of your stamina. I wait till about the 3rd-4th round to use them

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                    Totally false. People thought the spammers or mashers was because of the buttons. So EA takes out the buttons and what is left............We STILL had the spammers and mashers only now they are using the damn stick to do it, Stick Mashers.

Mashers never went away and now giving people the option to use buttons is better.
                    i've never lost to any idiot that mashes. i destroy their bodies and zap away their stamina

it's impossible to mash the stick and get away with 150 hooks per round. it'll be possible once again, thanks to the ****ty update

Comment

more gameplay sliders are also part of the DLC. stamina slider was the first thing i thought of myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X