Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why she was always my favorite Spice Girl......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    that isn't the whole story and the public rarely finds out. What's this about him and a tranny?
    You never heard about Eddie Murphy and the tranny?

Eddie Murphy picked up a shemale on Sunset Boulevard. In a notorious tranny prostitution district (for anyone who has been there). He was stopped by the police, because they saw this happening. It was around 3 or 4am, and wifey happened to be out of town.

He said that he was just giving himher "a ride" because he was "a good samaritan".

Um, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
      You never heard about Eddie Murphy and the tranny?

Eddie Murphy picked up a shemale on Sunset Boulevard. In a notorious tranny prostitution district (for anyone who has been there). He was stopped by the police, because they saw this happening. It was around 3 or 4am, and wifey happened to be out of town.

He said that he was just giving himher "a ride" because he was "a good samaritan".

Um, yeah.
      What you saying though? Eddie can get any woman but instead he goes for a tranny, is that it?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        What you saying though? Eddie can get any woman but instead he goes for a tranny, is that it?
        Yes. That is exactly what I am saying.

There are guys who like shemales. Not because they can't get women. But because even the finest women don't have cocks.

Some guys like the ****.

Comment

Eddie's Tranny:

Comment

***** is still fine.

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
              Yes. That is exactly what I am saying.

There are guys who like shemales. Not because they can't get women. But because even the finest women don't have cocks.

Some guys like the ****.
              The most brilliant words in human history.

Comment

Eddie Murphy stopped by deputies, transvestite prostitute arrested

WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (AP) - Eddie Murphy was pulled over by sheriff's deputies Friday and a cross-dressing prostitute he had picked up was arrested on a prior warrant, authorities said.

No charges were brought against the ''Beverly Hills Cop'' star, and Murphy said Friday he did nothing wrong.

''It wasn't like we drove to some dark spot to do something,'' Murphy told television's ''Entertainment Tonight.''

''It was like they pulled me over, 'That's a hooker. She has warrants. You be careful, Eddie. Go on home,' That's what it was.''

Murphy's attorney told the E! cable channel that the actor stopped to help the prostitute, who seemed ''disjointed'' as he walked along Santa Monica Boulevard at about 4:45 a.m.

After Murphy stopped his car, the prostitute asked for a lift home, said attorney Marty Singer.

''Eddie was shocked to hear he was a transvestite. He thought he was doing someone a favor,'' Singer said.

Murphy was followed by an unmarked sheriff's car that was working in a ''prostitution abatement zone.'' Deputies followed the vehicle for about two miles after Murphy picked up a transvestite prostitute, said Lt. Mike Ford, a sheriff's spokesman.

''Investigation revealed no illegal activity had occurred,'' Ford said. ''However, the passenger had a warrant for prostitution.''

Atisone Seiuli, 20, of Los Angeles was jailed on $15,000 bail.

Murphy is not the only star to be stopped by police with a prostitute in his car. In 1995, actor Hugh Grant pleaded no contest to lewd conduct with prostitute Estelle Thompson, also known as Divine Brown. Grant was fined $1,180 and placed on two years' probation.

Murphy vaulted into stardom in the 1980s with a series of hit films, including ''48 Hours'' and the first two ''Beverly Hills Cop'' movies in which he played a wise-cracking detective.

Murphy's star began to lose its luster in the early 1990s, but the success of last year's ''The Nutty Professor'' returned Murphy to star status and he's receiving a reported $17 million for an upcoming remake of ''Dr. Doolittle.''

Comment

The fact that you had a favorite Spice Girl in the first place is cause for concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
                    The fact that you had a favorite Spice Girl in the first place is cause for concern.

Comment

I'm just saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X