No announcement yet.

Floyd Sounded Really Arrogant on 24/7 therefore I

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C-Drone View Post
    First of all, you're the one judging celebrities on a forum. So **** off with thinking your that smart. OKay? If you think comparing politicians to boxers is even in the same ****ing.. ballpark... same ****ing sport. You're an idiot. You think Mayweather and Borack Obama are in the same discussion in terms of importance? LMAO.. And you have the nerve to call someone else dumb, or claim they make dumb comments?

Get the **** outta my face.

And for the record, you aren't supposed to judge the politicians, only their stances on the issues. But, you're like most people and vote on who you think is the best person, not the best person for the job.

I'm not talking about WHAT we judge them on, I'm talking about what we SHOULD judge them on.
    Your telling me a boxer like ALI wasn't judged for his personality outside the ring??
    Of course he was.
    If ALi wasn't so vocal and outspoken, he wouldn't have had the influence he has on people today.
    I'm just giving you an example about personalities.

We judge people based on their personalities, and that sometimes overrides basing them on their achievements.

Get that through your head.

And for your information, like it or not, people do judge politicians on their personalities, and what they do outside of passing laws num nut.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
      bull****, fights are won and lost on countdown specials.
      Well they should make the countdowns ppv too

Comment

Working...
      X