No announcement yet.

Why so much hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    It was really big. Looked abnormally large in person too.
    Where you there DEADLIKEME??? I envy you

Comment

Most people don't like the fact that he's better than their favorite fighter. The rest are just weirdly obsessed with hating him. It's actually kinda creepy.

Comment

People here even hate how Floyd's bodyguard punches haha. Just accept it now

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          It's on both of them, but the fact remains that if they were allowed to fight inside it wouldn't have been a UD, Maidana hurt Floyd in this fight and Floyd really had no answer for him when they got into heated exchanges, it was a victory that was legit by rule but not commendable, Maidana didn't get outboxed he go outworked round by round and Floyd stayed on his bicycle more than usual.

I wish I could commend Floyd for beating Maidana soundly but he really didn't, sadly, it left me wanting more.
          lol more? He shouldn't even have been in the ring with Maidana, he beat him clearly the first time in a fight that should never have happened. The best should fight the best, particularly with the power as an A-side.

To my mind, Floyd has only had two legitimate opponents since his comeback from retirement, Cotto and Canelo.

The Guerreros, Maidanas and Ortiz's are just a side-show. And before anyone brings up Pacquiao, his fights with Mosley, Rios and Algieri are a nonsense too.

Comment

I watched the fight on a stream. I ain't mad at all

Comment

When you make $32 million a fight, you don't fight for the people, you make the best decision to guarantee yourself another $32 million.

Comment

The haters hate to see Floyd aka TBE on top of boxing. Floyd could beat GGG, Pac, Ward, Froch in his next 4 fights and the haters will still find something to hate Floyd about.

Comment

Working...
                X