Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Canelo Alvarez...who wins and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought canelo before the martinez fight but i think his experience plays a key role and movement. Its a close one to call right now but cotto is looking refreshed and canelo still has a tendency to tire in the middle rounds. Il go with cotto on SD

Comment

I think Canelo eventually walks down Cotto and stops him. But Miguel won't go down without a fight. He'll prolly knockdown Canelo before getting KO'd.

Comment

I think Canelo wins a UD/SD. Too big, too strong, too young. Not to mention he's not shot to ****.

Great fight though. I would expect alot of back and forth action and cant wait to see it.
        Last edited by -MEGA-; 06-16-2014, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I dont think Canelo will ever be good enough to beat Cotto. Cotto UD or late TKO. Hes better than Saul at everything. He would box the kid silly imo.

Comment

A motivated, confident Cotto is very dangerous. I pick Cotto by close UD.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
              I'd have to say Canelo. He's just too young, strong and explosive for Cotto to handle. Cotto has skills but I don't think he'll be able to seriously hurt Canelo unless Canelo gets sloppy and has poor defense. Canelo looked awesome against Angulo and if Canelo can explode on Cotto like that then it can be an early night for Cotto.
              literally could not have said it better myself Canelo > Cotto

Comment

Canelo by knockout. Cotto doesn't belong at middleweight.

Comment

rootin for cotto here.

Comment

Cotto, because i said so!

Comment

I pick Canelo Alvarez to win by knockout or technical knockout because he's very fast, strong, and has great boxing skills which make him a very well rounded fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X