Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol ronda acting all grateful and ****, she knows its an easy payday and a name

Comment

Is she the fit one from that famous lip biting gif?

If so methinks that gif alone has earned her a shot at the title has it not me old chaps?

Her vs that Rousey(another solid 7/10) is a great fight IMO.

Comment

Somehow Gina doesn't look as hot as she used to.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Very few women age like wine.

Comment

I'd still getting into some rear naked action with Gina. Anyway, yeah this is a joke if it happens. Zingano is still the number one contender, has said recently she would be ready to fight by the summer and now, all of a sudden, Ronda is okay with fighting at 145 after she said she wanted Cyborg at 135. Either do a catchweight or fight Cyborg at her weight if you really want to fight her so bad Ronda. WTF happened to her. She starts ducking contenders for big paydays against either Carano or Holly Holm, who have no UFC fights yet and dumps her original management after she became a big star. Still like Ronda as a fighter, but starting to lose some respect for her now.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              I'd still getting into some rear naked action with Gina. Anyway, yeah this is a joke if it happens. Zingano is still the number one contender, has said recently she would be ready to fight by the summer and now, all of a sudden, Ronda is okay with fighting at 145 after she said she wanted Cyborg at 135. Either do a catchweight or fight Cyborg at her weight if you really want to fight her so bad Ronda. WTF happened to her. She starts ducking contenders for big paydays against either Carano or Holly Holm, who have no UFC fights yet and dumps her original management after she became a big star. Still like Ronda as a fighter, but starting to lose some respect for her now.
              Why do you respect Rhonda, she throttles cans for a living. 99 percent of female mma fighters are horrible athletes just look at tate and kaufman. They wouldnt make it in the top 400 of any other professional sport. They just lack basic athletic skills that any average female college athelete has. They made it to the top of mma simply because there was no one else. Roxanne Moderfarri for god sakes is considered ufc level. Ronda fought one real athlete in mcmann and still ronda had a huge size advantage from cutting weight and that fight was shady as f-ck.

Can you imagine miesha tate or sarah kaufman trying to play any other sport for a living?? They would get eaten alive, not a athletic bone in their body. Womens mma is mostly garbage and Rhonda proved that. If she beat cyborg's ass or any woman her size who actually looks like a athlete I would give her some credit.

Rhonda was dominated in judo by smaller japanese girls, she is not something special. womens mma is just that bad. Carano crushed cans also and not the best fighter herself even when she was undefeated. At least Carano didnt duck people though.
              Last edited by ( . Y . ); 04-10-2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
                Womens mma is the only thing giving UFC ratings. Mcmann and Rousey are the top PPV draws this year.

Sad but true, Sara Mcmann is more important than Aldo or Barao. This is the kind of sport mma has become.
                With GSP and Silva out this year, Dana is trying to find the next big cash cow, which he has in Rousey, because she has leagues of ******ed fans who think of her as the second coming of Jesus Christ, when in reality, she is facing complete nobodies and ducking the one person who could expose her. But White has promoted her very well and fooled alot of people, so I guess its a win for Rousey fans and fans of WMMA. The problem is he has left the fans of the actual UFC and normal MMA in the wind. I, for one, will not spend a dime on a UFC event until they start picking things up.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Get the fuck outta here with that. You act like she has gone downhill. She's still a fox brah.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
                    With GSP and Silva out this year, Dana is trying to find the next big cash cow, which he has in Rousey, because she has leagues of ******ed fans who think of her as the second coming of Jesus Christ, when in reality, she is facing complete nobodies and ducking the one person who could expose her. But White has promoted her very well and fooled alot of people, so I guess its a win for Rousey fans and fans of WMMA. The problem is he has left the fans of the actual UFC and normal MMA in the wind. I, for one, will not spend a dime on a UFC event until they start picking things up.
                    GSP vs Jake Shields sold out a huge arena, I wonder how ronda is going to carry the sport? the arena was half empty her last fight.

here is the "greatest mma star of all time"

looks like mma just has piss poor competition and the good fighters are ducked. because to me, that does not look like some one in a million super star athlete.
                    Last edited by ( . Y . ); 04-11-2014, 09:36 AM.

Comment

And boxing doesn't do this? Fukin boxers fight until their 50's and make a mockery of the sport (not referring to Hopkins)

You think MMA is fake? Get in a cage with an MMA fighter and let us all know how fake it is when your breathing from a tube in a hospital.

Comment

Working...
                      X