Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's The Bigger Idiot: Peterson Or Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's The Bigger Idiot: Peterson Or Guerrero?

I log on, i see that Guerrero, of all people, gets arrested, of all things, for a gun charge at the airport...all this while his biggest fight/payday looms

and i think to myself 'what an idiot'

then i scroll down and see Peterson pop AGAIN and think the same...

who does Boxingscene think is the bigger idiot today?

vote and discuss
    Guerrero
    30.95%
    Peterson
    53.57%
    hahaha Heat lost
    15.48%

peterson and it's not even close!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      I log on, i see that Guerrero, of all people, gets arrested, of all things, for a gun charge at the airport...all this while his biggest fight/payday looms

and i think to myself 'what an idiot'

then i scroll down and see Peterson pop AGAIN and think the same...

who does Boxingscene think is the bigger idiot today?

vote and discuss

Risking the biggest payday of your life is idiotic. But failing a drug test after the bull**** you did with Khan takes the cake. Peterson had most of us all fooled

Comment

Tough not to vote for "ha ha, Heat lost."

Guys carry guns and don't know laws often it seems. Peterson testing positive twice in a row is the stupidest thing a fighter can do.

Comment

Lamont. Twice in a row is special. Now if Robert had done this before....

Comment

Guerrero. Peterson needs the juice vs Matthysse.

Guerrero just might have screwed up his one shot that he finally got after all those years of biiiiitching at the #1 P4P fighter. WTF he need a gun for anyway?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

peterson, we dont even know all the details to guerrero situation no offical charges yet.

but peterson dude show no regards for the rules and just want to cheat hell he doesnt even try to cover it up. probably get another doctors note and be okay.

Comment

Back to back fights is going to be tough to beat.

Comment

Peterson.....Guerrero had a concealed weapons permit so he could have thought it was legal in all states. Peterson man, I don't know what to think about him now, I've lost a LOT of respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    Risking the biggest payday of your life is idiotic. But failing a drug test after the bull**** you did with Khan takes the cake. Peterson had most of us all fooled
                    I agree man, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"

Comment

Working...
                    X