No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "Marquez got lucky"**BANNED** FOR CREATING 1000000TH THREAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i wouldn't say that, and certainly not early on.

some refs would have stopped the first fight in the first round.

hell, a UK ref will stop the fight when a guy gets a nose bleed
    Peter Manfredo didn't even have that. In fact he was nearly laughing when the fat POS ref jumped in and "saved him" from Joe Calzaghe's "attack".
    Last edited by WESS; 12-10-2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

How is it luck when somebody knows exactly what you're going to do and reacts accordingly? I guess when the HBO cameras aren't on him Pac loses his graciousness pretty easily.

Comment

If he was having no cramps than why were they rubbing his legs in the corner after every round

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Was he lucky when he put a boxing clinic on your ass in the 3rd fight also?

It's time to wake up and smell the coffee. Pac will NEVER beat Marquez decisively and he would NEVER be able to finish Marquez the way Marquez did to him. Marquez may not be the greater fighter in the history books but he will ALWAYS be the better fighter in regards to them fighting each other.
          exactly..........I love how everyone is acting like JMM didn't just put on a boxing clinic in the 3rd fight. (boxed pacs ears off in that fight) thats the only reason this 4th fight had to happen.......team pac couldn't live with themselves......

pac now gets kod in the 4th fight & people are screaming jmm got lucky? JMM just outboxed pac in the 3rd fight.

he's whooped pac every way imaginable & thats luck?

Last edited by Godsfly; 12-10-2012, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Peter Manfredo didn't even have that. In fact he was nearly laughing when the fat POS ref jumped in and "saved him" from Joe Calzaghe's "attack".
            Manfredo could have been seriously hurt, what fight were u watching?

Comment

I watched Juan closely during the HBO training films and in this fight. He was getting touched up abit and he was reacting ok but he was beginning to dig down fairly early which told me he was feeling Manny. I don't think the knockdown had much imprint but he was very concerned. I do think Manny got hurt on his knockdown but recouped well!
              Theres no doubt about the shot that stopped Manny, it caught him COLD he walked into it and didn't see it and when your head gets moved back like that but you forward progress still makes you fall forward fighters don't get up from those, no fighter does!!!
              I think they were very evenly matched the main differences were Juan had better techniques all the way around and Manny used his energy level and volumn of punches to be a difficult opponent. Juans technique finally caught Manny. It wasn't luck.........it was skill!! Make no mistake without the KO I think Juan might be in deep as the fight goes on but thats just conjecture now! Great counter move off of Manny punch and Juan let him come in deep, he almost was LATE!!! Ray Corso

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i wouldn't say that, and certainly not early on.

some refs would have stopped the first fight in the first round.

hell, a UK ref will stop the fight when a guy gets a nose bleed
                pac always does good for the first 5 rounds & then he begins to slow down & gets himself outboxed. early on proves absolutely nothing with a fighter like pac............

Comment

lmao, that was a ridiculous 'stoppage.'

Originally posted by WESS View Post

Comment

Pacquiao concusses Hatton, Marquez concusses Pacquiao. Hatton and Pac have the same chin. No punch resistance.

Comment

Lol at the thread title

Comment

Working...
                      X