Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Abraham couldn't stop Lajuan Simon...Golovkin destroyed him in the 1st round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive stoppage but remember Simon lost his previous fight to the limited Dionisio Miranda. Simon should not have been even fighting for a title.

Comment

lol, why didnt i see this thread when he struggled with a shot ouma??

Comment

lol But Abraham is one of the most overrated Middleweight champs in the history of boxing. GGG didn't even look that good, he's pretty dammed slow for everyone to be calling him so dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          LOL no kidding.

Comment

you mean when he gave Ouma the worst beating of his career and landed him in hospital afterwards after being stopped for the first time in over a decade......Ouma beat Vanes Martyrosian btw

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              you mean when he gave Ouma the worst beating of his career and landed him in hospital afterwards after being stopped for the first time in over a decade......Ouma beat Vanes Martyrosian btw
              he was shot in that fight as well. says more about vanes than anything else. and oh yea, what weight was that fight at again??? u do realize that ouma is not a legit 160 lb fighter and that golovkin is much bigger than he is rite? still gave him the business.

Comment

Go watch the fight. He didn't bust up ouma until much later on. He had a real hard time against a shot b level at best fighter.
                Golovkin is a very skilled boxer-puncher. He started working with Abel Sanchez a few fights ago and it seems evident that that was their aim in that fight to fight Ouma on the inside toe to toe and beat him at his own game.

Now if Sanchez tries to actually change his style into a slugger like happened with Tszyu i'd be pissed, if he just wants to improve his inside game and they were testing it against Ouma i'd be fine with it. He came out boxing vs Simon so i was happy about that.

=Ouma wasn't shot he should have got a W vs Vanes
                =He hadn't been stopped in over a decade against world class compitition
                =It was the worst beating of his career
                =He was hospitalized post fight

That is a good win in my eyes, you can view it how you want.
                Last edited by Mikhnienko; 12-10-2011, 08:28 AM.

Comment

he was shot in that fight as well. says more about vanes than anything else. and oh yea, what weight was that fight at again??? u do realize that ouma is not a legit 160 lb fighter and that golovkin is much bigger than he is rite? still gave him the business.
                  You do realize Golovkin doesn't cut any weight and that Ouma and Vanes are the same natural weight if not heavier right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    You do realize Golovkin doesn't cut any weight and that Ouma and Vanes are the same natural weight if not heavier right?

no, they arent. im not even going into this with u. ouma is a career jmw. golovkin is a career mw so far. no matter how u spin it, one is natural at mw and one isnt.

Comment

no, they arent. im not even going into this with u. ouma is a career jmw. golovkin is a career mw so far. no matter how u spin it, one is natural at mw and one isnt.
                      lol you obviously don't know what natural weight means. When 90% of MW's are cutting 10-15lbs and fight in the ring at 170+ lbs and Golovkin cuts none it means he's not a natural MW.

When Zbik came in the ring at 165lbs and Chavez 180lbs people were shocked at how small Zbik was (and he is for a MW if he only cuts 5 lbs) yet he's still naturally bigger than Golovkin.

I guarentee you that guys like Bundrage, Kirkland, Angulo, Alvarez, Martirosyan and alot of other Jr middleweights weigh at least 160lbs in the ring fight night.

Comment

Working...
                      X