No announcement yet.

Iraqi blacks Face Racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraqi blacks Face Racism

Eh, what's new? Doesn't compare to what the "Arabs" are doing to the "Blacks" in the Sudan though.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
      Eh, what's new? Doesn't compare to what the "Arabs" are doing to the "Blacks" in the Sudan though.
      People in Darfur are considered Arabs like Sudanese in the North

Comment

we live in a fuucked up world.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          That's not true

Comment

Originally posted by -Ironmike- View Post
            That's not true
            Yes, they are. Culturally these people are considered as Arabs just the North Sudanese. They are 100% Muslims and are Arabs, this is the reality

Comment

Dont worry.....AMERICA is here to save the day...

Comment

this isn't a surprise. Arabs are some of the racists people in the world. The way they treat mirgrant workers from africa and asia is appalling. In Dubia, white europeans get paid more than blacks and indians.

I have friends whose relatives from India have been over to the Middle East to work-doing back breaking work, long hours and terrible pay in the unbearable heat.

They said the were treated very badly even though they were Muslims themselves.

Comment

I lived in Asia, they segregate against blacks too. I read South America is bad too, especially Brazil. Western nations are probably the most accepting of blacks, its pretty bad in Asia...

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                    Not true. They are Muslim, but not considered Arab. If they were, they wouldn't be the victims of a government sanctioned genocide, ethnic cleansing, and widespread targeted rape against them. And it's not just Darfur. They've been doing this against South Sudan too. They've been doing this in Africa for centuries.

Originally posted by jamsta View Post
                    this isn't a surprise. Arabs are some of the racists people in the world. The way they treat mirgrant workers from africa and asia is appalling. In Dubia, white europeans get paid more than blacks and indians.

I have friends whose relatives from India have been over to the Middle East to work-doing back breaking work, long hours and terrible pay in the unbearable heat.

They said the were treated very badly even though they were Muslims themselves.
                    True, those gulf economies are very depent on migrant workers, and they treat them like s###.

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    I lived in Asia, they segregate against blacks too. I read South America is bad too, especially Brazil. Western nations are probably the most accepting of blacks, its pretty bad in Asia...
                    Very true, it's bad all round. One needs only to look at the main models that come out of Brazil to know they have a race problem. America has it's problems, but the grass isn't greener on the other side.

Comment

Working...
                    X