Collapse
No announcement yet.

De la Hoya: Pacquiao-Mayweather almost a done deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the fight is made, DLH will try and give tips to PBF on how to beat Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      not buying it till its actually signed
      And even if it is signed Mayweather will probably pull out citing a desire to reconnect with Ellerbie's butt hole.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Like what stand there ang get hit lol

Comment

It's bull**** until it is officially announced.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
            And even if it is signed Mayweather will probably pull out citing a desire to reconnect with Ellerbie's butt hole.
            Do you have a crush on Floyd?

Maybe Elleribe?

To create a alt around there sexuality is a tad scary and really sad.

I think you've been on the computer too long.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
              seen this type of reporting before. Don't believe it
              dont beeve **** until they announce a huge press conference for the signing and the fight!

Comment

bull to the shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  ya DLH is always on floyd's nuts, and thinks very little of pacquiao (even though, and probably because, pac whooped his ass easily).
                  and i HATE hearing DLH interviews! he's always lost for words, he sounds like he's translating what hes saying from spanish to english in his head first.
                  ummm i have to... umm.. i have to... i have to be ummm... truthful with you... mayweather... ummm mayweather is umm... mayweather is ummm... mayweather is on a different level..." annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
                    sportscenter reported this this morning... i sure hope DLH is not BSing us..
                    Just because it made ESPN doesn't mean it's gonna happen; we've been down this road already

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
                      ya DLH is always on floyd's nuts, and thinks very little of pacquiao (even though, and probably because, pac whooped his ass easily).
                      and i HATE hearing DLH interviews! he's always lost for words, he sounds like he's translating what hes saying from spanish to english in his head first.
                      ummm i have to... umm.. i have to... i have to be ummm... truthful with you... mayweather... ummm mayweather is umm... mayweather is ummm... mayweather is on a different level..." annoying!

I used to like DLH. But why he keeps pretending to think PBF is better than Pac is bad manners and irritating.
                      At least explain his comments, otherwise no one would believe him, considering Pac whooped his ass way better than floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X