No announcement yet.

All Pinoys Wants Pacquiao-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Pinoys Wants Pacquiao-Mayweather

everyone is fawking wanting it. the whole country can't wait to see this fight. the only thing im concerned is WHAT IF PAC LOSES?

mass ritualistic suicide, the end of a nation...

Comment

He will still remain an all-time great.
      Nothing can take that away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
        mass ritualistic suicide, the end of a nation...
        dude be realistic.

Comment

thats whats great about being the underdog

we dont mind if mayweather wins...well i dont....

pac is smaller..hes supposed to lose....we just wanna see what happens...

mayweather is the one who has something to lose....

mass suicide for the *****s

if may wins there is no way in hell may would want a rematch...thats what sucks about a big girl of a fighter....it just so happens that hes good at winning fights...

Comment

win or lose whoever, i want a rematch to happen. a best of 3 if possible. I expect a great fight with the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt View Post
              dude be realistic.
              m the board would really cool down maybe 2 weeks of mass ***** i told you so threads but on the flip side the end of our generations 2 greats i mean floyd probably moves up to middleweight against serge but it would also start to let other up and comers get some much nedded attention, ronnie nathanielz would quit writing. thats about all i can think of

Comment

Honestly It won't be that big of a deal. Don't believe me, look at the run he was on and how highly he was praised until Morales beat him in the first fight. Alot of Pac fans were down but still supportive, hence them doing even bigger numbers in the rematch. Pac has fans that will still support him win or lose, unlike Floyd's, who only support him due to his perceived "invincibility".

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                  Honestly It won't be that big of a deal. Don't believe me, look at the run he was on and how highly he was praised until Morales beat him in the first fight. Alot of Pac fans were down but still supportive, hence them doing even bigger numbers in the rematch. Pac has fans that will still support him win or lose, unlike Floyd's, who only support him due to his perceived "invincibility".
                  not many losses constitute a rematch the only pac rematch that made sense was the 1st morrales and the marquez rematch and a 3rd if it ever came about

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hawk View Post
                    thats whats great about being the underdog

we dont mind if mayweather wins...well i dont....

pac is smaller..hes supposed to lose....we just wanna see what happens...

mayweather is the one who has something to lose....

mass suicide for the *****s

if may wins there is no way in hell may would want a rematch...thats what sucks about a big girl of a fighter....it just so happens that hes good at winning fights...
                    stfu already with these excuses...o he 's smaller he;s an underdog and yet all you pinoys ride pac's dick how great he is....if he fights in the welterweight division and gets schooled by floyd he is not even the best p4p in his own division let alone in the whole sport of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X