This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny will never fight Floyd!

He will keep avoiding that fight because he's afraid of needles, therefore he will never agree with the drug testing, isn't this pathetic by Pacquiao?
    Shane agrees to the drug testing because he has nothing to hide, yet Manny made like 10 different excuses not to take those tests.

NSB has really gone to s*it

*******s and *****s scurrying about everywhere

Comment

I think Manny wants to fight Floyd. After all the stuff they've been through, heck even I'd want to fight Floyd. Before the Mayweather-Pacquiao negotiations, I've never seen Manny look so pissed in my life. He's usually a really happy dude. Kinda like a kid.

If Manny is on steroids, then I doubt he knows. He looks like an easy target to take advantage of, and he wasn't the one saying no. The only suspicious ones here are Roach and Alex Ariza. I honestly don't know what to believe.
      Last edited by BoxerDood; 02-17-2010, 10:34 AM.

Comment

will somebody ban this troll????

Comment

Manny Pacquiao just didn't wanted to be tested, simple as that. Manny Pacquiao is still complaining that the reason why he'd declined the testing was because he didn't want to be tested 24 hour before the fight, but didn't the USADA stated that they wouldn't test the fighters 48 hours before the fight? Manny brought everything onto himself, all he had to do was accepted the testing randomly, and the fight would be made.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
            will somebody ban this troll????
            Troll? Somebody that stand up and says whats on their mind is a troll? You just proved my point. *******s cant handle people watching other fighters not named Manny Pacquiao, sad.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveDoctor View Post
              Troll? Somebody that stand up and says whats on their mind is a troll? You just proved my point. *******s cant handle people watching other fighters not named Manny Pacquiao, sad.
              *******s love you. All you talk about is Manny.

Comment

He will keep avoiding that fight because he's afraid of needles, therefore he will never agree with the drug testing, isn't this pathetic by Pacquiao?
                Shane agrees to the drug testing because he has nothing to hide, yet Manny made like 10 different excuses not to take those tests.

Yeah!! he does and now he's got Shane to fight for him and beat the living crap out of Lil Floyd.
                And Shane do have nothing to hide NOW and just want to cleanse his tarnished name because he was stupid then for not knowing what it is he's injecting to himself.The funny part is some people actually believed him.

After Mosley beat Floyd floyd will be

I guess Pac played both of them huh....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                  I think Manny wants to fight Floyd. After all the stuff they've been through, heck even I'd want to fight Floyd. Before the Mayweather-Pacquiao negotiations, I've never seen Manny look so pissed in my life. He's usually a really happy dude. Kinda like a kid.

If Manny is on steroids, then I doubt he knows. He looks like an easy target to take advantage of, and he wasn't the one saying no. The only suspicious ones here are Roach and Alex Ariza. I honestly don't know what to believe.
                  I have to agree with you, I think Roach Ariza, and Arum are the suspicious ones.

Comment

do you have opinions on anything else other than pac and floyd?

Comment

Working...
                    X