No announcement yet.

How Many Dates Until You Smash?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Word brah, those girls online ****ing love to send nudes and talk about what'd they do before they even meet you.

It really brings out their inner slut
    Without a damn doubt. I asked the girl that I am going to see Friday "What pleases you?" As in "What makes you happy?" She thought I meant sexually and went on for 5 minutes about sexual positions and this and that lol. It's over for her.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Where exactly in Central Park will this be?
    No No No. I wanted to hang out with you, maybe catch a fight at Barclay's but once I found out you look like a red headed Ivan Drago I must avoid you at all costs.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Depends. If I met her in person then 3 dates is the max. 1st Date get to know you, 2nd Date enjoy your company 3rd date we are AT LEAST getting hot and heavy (Kissing, touching, rubbing).

If I met you online, first date. Anyone that has ever met a female online has already, softened her up to sex when they meet.

Honest to god I am going to Central Park Friday with a girl I met on FB recently to do what....fuck her on a picnic blanket.
      How did that hook up go down fro you bro?

I tried to smash this one Indian honey who was jockin me Saturday she got a pretty mean body but her face well you know is bit too dark for my taste but anyway she gave me dome but I had that major whisky d!ck cause we were drinking all night. So I had to settle just for dome. She didnt even perform all that great. but shes all like you better call me.

Hate when girls give dome all mechanical with no feeling or rhythm

Comment

i took this bad breezy out 3 times and on the third date all she let me do was feel on her DD's and booty.

she said she only gives it up after dating a guy a very long time. so i told her thanks for everything and dropped her off and never text her again lol.

she prob like WTF happened?

but too bad i don't got time to play girls dumb games or wait a long time as she stated.

at least i felt on the booty and DD's tho b4 i dropped her.

in addition i think we fellas should prob take notice that the older these women get the less willing they are to just quickly smash. they like trying to find a husband when they hit their 30's or even late 20's

Comment

Girls don't get dates until AFTER that has happened.

Comment

No No No. I wanted to hang out with you, maybe catch a fight at Barclay's but once I found out you look like a red headed Ivan Drago I must avoid you at all costs.
            im big but im also the nicest guy ull ever meet

Comment

Depends. If I met her in person then 3 dates is the max. 1st Date get to know you, 2nd Date enjoy your company 3rd date we are AT LEAST getting hot and heavy (Kissing, touching, rubbing).

If I met you online, first date. Anyone that has ever met a female online has already, softened her up to sex when they meet.

Honest to god I am going to Central Park Friday with a girl I met on FB recently to do what....fuck her on a picnic blanket.
              how big is central park, god-dang.

Comment

Dates?

**** that, hit her up for a shag within the first 5 minutes of meeting her, if he says no it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  Dates?

**** that, hit her up for a shag within the first 5 minutes of meeting her, if he says no it wasn't meant to be.
                  damn, hombre, you broke-back?

Comment

Working...
                  X