No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana-Lopez Will Match Good Friends Garcia, Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana-Lopez Will Match Good Friends Garcia, Ramirez

When Josesito Lopez of Riverside and Marcos Maidana of Argentina square off in the welterweight main event June 8 at Home Depot Center (on Showtime), it will also be a clash between their respective trainers – Henry Ramirez and Robert Garcia.

The two are friends, but these guys are pros and they’d never let that stand in the way of a fight that has the potential to be terrific.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lopez sucks he is going to get whooped. Lopez is a good guy though but dont want to see him on showtime or hbo

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
      Lopez sucks he is going to get whooped. Lopez is a good guy though but dont want to see him on showtime or hbo
      Really you didn't enjoy watching Lopez-Ortiz I thought that was a FOTY contender. He got beat by Canelo but Canelo had a huge size advantage and you didn't see Lopez quit after every kd. I see this as a 50/50 fight leaning towards Lopez since I like him more and is the better boxer. Anyway this should be a great fight and exactly the type of fights I want to see on HBO or Showtime.

Comment

I don't see how anyone could have any type of dislike towards Lopez, he fought his heart out against Ortiz and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGunslinger View Post
          Really you didn't enjoy watching Lopez-Ortiz I thought that was a FOTY contender. He got beat by Canelo but Canelo had a huge size advantage and you didn't see Lopez quit after every kd. I see this as a 50/50 fight leaning towards Lopez since I like him more and is the better boxer. Anyway this should be a great fight and exactly the type of fights I want to see on HBO or Showtime.
          He was loosing that ortiz fight easy till he broke ortiz jaw. He is pretty entertaining just that every time he steps up he will lose. I want to see competetive fights on those networks.

Comment

Hes not elite but he definitely doesnt suck

Comment

Gotta admit Josesito has some massive huevos. Vargas, Ortiz, Canelo, and now Maidana... Shoot Floyd would have made a quarter million dollars to fight that line up; this guy is doing it for a sandwich;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Hes not elite but he definitely doesnt suck
                He is a gatekeeper. He will lose against maidana just dont see him beating any top fighter what so ever.

Comment

I'll be there!! I got the first round of beers!!...Who's got next!??

Comment

He is a gatekeeper. He will lose against maidana just dont see him beating any top fighter what so ever.
                    That may be true but Maidana isn't a top fighter at 147 IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X