No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price is Ready To Fight as Soon as Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price is Ready To Fight as Soon as Possible

David Price is confident he will bounce back from his upset loss to Tony Thompson at the Echo Arena in Liverpool.

The highly-rated Price was expected to retain his unbeaten record against Thompson but he was caught by a right-hand in the second round and the referee was forced to stop the fight because the British fighter was unsteady on his feet when he got up.

However, Price does not regard the defeat as a catastrophe and expects to be back in the ring soon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thompson again or i'm not interested.

maybe it was a "freak accident" like they are saying, I dount it but the only way to find out is a quick rematch, do it in 8-12 weeks time

Comment

However, Price does not regard the defeat as a catastrophe and expects to be back in the ring soon.
      sounds like something he said while still suffering from the concussion...Juanma style
      Let him rematch Audley Harrison...

Comment

Price vs Fury, bring it on

Comment

Fight Chisora

Comment

Fight Seth Mitchell.

Winner moves on, losers leaves town by sunrise.

Comment

Originally posted by miketysonko View Post
              Price vs Fury, bring it on
              Why would Fury take a massive step backwards to fight that big stiff plumber from liverpool?

Comment

Not taking anything away from Thompson, but that punch was in the neck. It's rare to see anyone who is able to take a good neck shot. I think a rematch makes the most sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Why would Fury take a massive step backwards to fight that big stiff plumber from liverpool?
                  "Big stiff plumber dance"!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    David Price is confident he will bounce back from his upset loss to Tony Thompson at the Echo Arena in Liverpool.

The highly-rated Price was expected to retain his unbeaten record against Thompson but he was caught by a right-hand in the second round and the referee was forced to stop the fight because the British fighter was unsteady on his feet when he got up.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    I recall that the very same thing happened to me, in the only time I was ever knocked down, although without a count. It caught me on the ear, and I actually heard bells ringing. I'll never forget it, and it taught me a lesson. I was winning the fight easily until then.

Comment

Working...
                    X