Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think with your Head or...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys think with your Head or...

Your penis?
    How many of you guys are actually faithful to your girlfriends.. And how many of you guys have girlfriends but cheat on them.

I have this problem. I have a very sweet honest girl. She is very pretty, wifey material. But last night I went to this bar with a couple of friends and noticed this really hot girl was all alone. So my friend walks over, introduces himself to her and before you know it. She is sitting at our table between me and my friend. So we are all laughing and having drinks when she asked if I had a gf.... So my first answer was no I do not(which I feel like an ass now) so she asked for me to take her home(which I did) then when we get there she asked if I wanted to come in for a few minutes...

But I said. I'm sorry I have to go back to the bar. She said are you sure?(and showed me her bra. By this time I was pretty sure that we would have sex so I said fu#k it why not. So we end up having sex and I feel like **** for doing it. So what do you guys do lol
    Discuss...

When a man approaches a women he should "Put his dick his pocket". If you talk to females with "your dick in your hand" you do **** like you just did and end up ****ing yourself over. You put your dick in your pocket so you can have a clear head when talking to a female and don't come off as a sleezeball.
    Also I suggest you man up and keep it real with your gf. You ****ed up, you face the consequences like a man.

P.S. You really suck at using parenthesis lol.
    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 07-14-2012, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Have cheated before but never been caught. Regret it to this day because the girl I was with was a diamond.

Comment

Why would you share this online over on a boxing website?

Tbh I keep hearing similar stories on here and I don't believe this female existed or you have a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          When a man approaches a women he should "Put his dick his pocket". If you talk to females with "your dick in your hand" you do **** like you just did and end up ****ing yourself over. You put your dick in your pocket so you can have a clear head when talking to a female and don't come off as a sleezeball.
          Also I suggest you man up and keep it real with your gf. You ****ed up, you face the consequences like a man.

P.S. You really suck at using parenthesis lol.
          Put his dick in his pocket?? like when she is sitting right next to you and rubbing against it lol. and how did i come off as a sleezeball if i said no the first time. its just that she was really pretty. prettier than my current gf and she hasnt stopped texting me from last night and she is actually a pretty cool person.

oh yea(FU*k YOU) lol

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Why would you share this online over on a boxing website?

Tbh I keep hearing similar stories on here and I don't believe this female existed or you have a girlfriend.
            its the boxing lounge so piss off *****...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post

I didn't say otherwise Romeo.

We are all majorly impressed though, you are one of the lads now! Thanks for sharing your story

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
                Was thinking the same thing lol

Comment

If your girlfriend finds out, she'll dump you.
                  If the girl you hit finds out you had a girlfriend when you hit her, she'll fuck you off.

Things could end well.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    If your girlfriend finds out, she'll dump you.
                    If the girl you hit finds out you had a girlfriend when you hit her, she'll fuck you off.

Things could end well.

so what do i do?? just stop talking to the girl i met and act like nothing happened with my gf? i think so lol

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I didn't say otherwise Romeo.

We are all majorly impressed though, you are one of the lads now! Thanks for sharing your story
                    lol so have or are you a cheater???

Comment

Working...
                    X